Account Banned

Account Banned

by Fisher » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:42 pm

I tried to generate a token for a character transfer to Elysium, and my account is apparently permanently banned.

I was not even playing when the server was shut down, and had been inactive for a few weeks (possibly months? memory is fuzzy on the exact timing). Was not banned when I quit. I assumed this was a bug on the token page, but after reading into it, apparently this is a common issue?

My main's name was Wandtosixty.

Please help, or explain the situation in a private message. I'd like to know if I need to be starting a new character on Elysium or if I should wait to have my account recovered so I can transfer my character(s).
Fisher
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Account Banned

by deanef » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:57 am

yeah im banned and in the exact same scenario as you :(
deanef
Tester

by Denbts » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:20 am

If you weren't playing when the server went down, there's a very good chance you were banned as a part of a large wave that hit hundreds of accounts in March, many erroneously, due to breach that left a lot of accounts compromised. Unfortunately, staff have stated that they're not going to evaluate any bans that they weren't already addressing when the server shutdown was announced.

I was part of this ban wave as well, and despite getting my account unbanned after appealing it, the removal happened so close to the shutdown announcement that I am now re-banned as well, due to the ban rolling back.

Things are looking grim, friend. Sorry.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fisher » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:09 am

That's unfortunate. I suppose it gives me a reason to reroll, I guess. Thanks for the reply.
Fisher
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Account issues