old nost account didnt match

old nost account didnt match

by Albiscn » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Greetings,
I have recorded my old nost username and password (mailing adress/pw) in a notebook. In case nost will be coming back someday in the future. And, it comes true that you guys are returning soon. :D However, today I tried many times of my acc information. but it just said information didnt match any of database. It shouldn't be wrong of my record notes. Pls help.

charc name: lostmyway lv 55 NE rogue. was temporarily stopped playing before ser shutdown(2months)
wondering should I need to post my acc name and email adress in this thread as well?
Albiscn
Private
Private

Re: old nost account didnt match

by Denbts » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Albiscn wrote: post my acc name and email adress in this thread as well?

NEVER DO THIS

If you have your acc name and email address, you can recover your account that way. You don't need a password if you know the email that your account is tied to.

But NEVER post your account name, the email it's attached to, or any other information in public. That's how you get hacked bruh.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Albiscn » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Denbts wrote:
Albiscn wrote: post my acc name and email adress in this thread as well?

NEVER DO THIS

If you have your acc name and email address, you can recover your account that way. You don't need a password if you know the email that your account is tied to.

But NEVER post your account name, the email it's attached to, or any other information in public. That's how you get hacked bruh.

Thx, dude. already had a try in Elysium account recovery page by enter my old nost charc name and registered email, later one Im receiving a pw reset email. but,this account name is absoutely different while I used in the old nostalrius. consequently, Im still unable matching the token to transfer it:(
Albiscn
Private
Private

by Arx_1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 am

Your Nostalrius Forum Account Name and PW are different than the Nostalrius Game Server Login and PW.

You need to use your Nostalrius Game Server Login and Email you registered your Nostalrius Game Server Login.

If your e-mail has a search function, use it in order to find the old email Nostalrius had sent you when you had registered. It will contain your username.

Alternatively, you can look in the WTF folder of your WoW client. Your accoun name is there.

I think you are making the mistake of using your Nostalrius Forums Login Name instead of the Nostalrius Game Server Login Name.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Account issues