Nostalrius Account Transfer

Nostalrius Account Transfer

by giunter2 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:02 am

Hey Nostalrius Team!
So I provided you information about the token (Nostalrius game loggin, email and a password), but I've forgotten the pasword to the email that I used to register my Nostalrius acc and I can't seem to retrieve it. So then I tried with only a username/password combo (without an email), and I'm 100% sure that's the correct username and password for my Nost acc but it said that there was no such account in your database. I want to transfer my character and I have proof that I'm willing to provide!
giunter2
Tester

Re: Nostalrius Account Transfer

by Nelythia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 am

The staff will not help with transfering your accounts.

You have to remember your credentials to be able to transfer your account.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by giunter2 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:06 am

As I said, I remember my account name and password. I tried using them in the token generator page, but it said there's no such account and I'm sure I used those exact details. My question is, if i use only account/name option will it still send me the token to the email that I've used??
giunter2
Tester

by raspaah » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:16 pm

I feel your pain, i have a similar problem but with my username. I have a print screen of the username/password window and they do not accept that username with the right e-mail/password. Its odd
raspaah
Tester

Return to Account issues