Banned account before shutdown :(

Banned account before shutdown :(

by Maran420 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello, I wonder if there's any chance that you might reconsider un-banning my Nostalrius account. I got a ban from doing the stupid mistake of buying a small amount of gold from a gold vendor.

I totally regret it and I won't break the rules again, I promise you that. I have put ALOT of time to this account, and I honestly think I deserve a second chance. Just a stupid mistake..

My main is a Night Elf Warrior, Level 60 with the name Rageflakes, on the PvP Server. Please reconsider, it would mean ALOT to me!
Maran420
Tester

Re: Banned account before shutdown :(

by Nelythia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 am

All bans from Nostalrius are final.

Also, they take goldsellers/goldbuying very serious. No chance on any appeal.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Maran420 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Please, GM's. You'd make me very very happy, I've learned not to break the rules again..
Maran420
Tester

by Mimma » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Maran420 wrote:Please, GM's. You'd make me very very happy, I've learned not to break the rules again..

As said above: all bans are permanent, and will not be lifted. No exceptions are made:

Q: I was banned on Nostalrius, will it be lifted?

A: No. All bans on both Elysium and Nostalrius are final and based on their previous policies. We will not review any ban appeal.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Account issues