<Heralds of Norgannon> NA Endgame Raiding Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance] PvE Server

by Aranikus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 pm

We haven't really had many Paladin recruits, and we are perhaps a little shy on Druid and Rogue. If you check our forum we have a spreadsheet with the current classes and races of each member that they plan on doing when the server launches.

We would love to have you guys come check us out though, we always needs experienced raiders! :D
Aranikus
Tester

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance] PvE Server

by PageGaming » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:16 am

Still looking for players of every class to compete for raid spots. Come be a part of a big community!
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance]

by PageGaming » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:18 pm

WTB a few more Rogues, Pallies and Warlocks.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance]

by PageGaming » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Open Recruitment for anyone that is looking for what we're selling. Looking to have competition among all Classes and find more people who fit with our culture.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> NA Endgame Raiding Guild

by PageGaming » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:25 am

Still open season for players that want to hit 60. We have a very established core and are looking to add more!
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by SeriousStache » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:34 am

A word of warning to anyone interested in joining, from a member of the guild until recently.

The guild leader, Page, could be described as very stubborn and temperamental. Not good qualities for a guild leader. He likes to preach here and on the guild forum about maturity and the importance of community, but fails to back this up in-game. In the short time that the server has been up, he has already threatened to kick a large portion of members just for making harmless jokes in guild chat (This is after Page himself demoted a member to the rank of "Rapist"). He also likes to advise anyone that speaks against him in any way that they're "free to leave at anytime, and won't be missed." His voiced stance on guild members is that "anyone is replaceable, remember that", this is what struck me the most. These are people in your guild, not just classes. Currently the key to success in the guild is to suck-up to Page and be sure you have the exact same opinions. Sadly, he has been a stereotypical example of the "power-tripping guild leader", something I've experienced enough times to recognize.

I would also note that the guild is somehow stagnating, even after this short time. If you're looking to be in a guild that will be raiding in a reasonable amount of time, this is also not the guild for you.

I left the guild on good terms, but some things that transpired in game left such a sour taste in my mouth that I felt newcomers should know what they're getting into. Many members take issue with him, and all of this is a pretty bad sign after only a couple weeks of the guild existing. I literally cannot imagine him leading a raid without screaming at someone. As for the current members, I have nothing but good things to say about them. It's just unfortunate that they had to find these things out about Page after becoming invested in their guild.

tl;dr- Be forewarned, I don't see this guild being successful with Page at the helm.
SeriousStache
Tester

by spl4sh » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:11 pm

SeriousStache wrote:A word of warning to anyone interested in joining, from a member of the guild until recently.

The guild leader, Page, could be described as very stubborn and temperamental. Not good qualities for a guild leader. He likes to preach here and on the guild forum about maturity and the importance of community, but fails to back this up in-game. In the short time that the server has been up, he has already threatened to kick a large portion of members just for making harmless jokes in guild chat (This is after Page himself demoted a member to the rank of "Rapist"). He also likes to advise anyone that speaks against him in any way that they're "free to leave at anytime, and won't be missed." His voiced stance on guild members is that "anyone is replaceable, remember that", this is what struck me the most. These are people in your guild, not just classes. Currently the key to success in the guild is to suck-up to Page and be sure you have the exact same opinions. Sadly, he has been a stereotypical example of the "power-tripping guild leader", something I've experienced enough times to recognize.

I would also note that the guild is somehow stagnating, even after this short time. If you're looking to be in a guild that will be raiding in a reasonable amount of time, this is also not the guild for you.

I left the guild on good terms, but some things that transpired in game left such a sour taste in my mouth that I felt newcomers should know what they're getting into. Many members take issue with him, and all of this is a pretty bad sign after only a couple weeks of the guild existing. I literally cannot imagine him leading a raid without screaming at someone. As for the current members, I have nothing but good things to say about them. It's just unfortunate that they had to find these things out about Page after becoming invested in their guild.

tl;dr- Be forewarned, I don't see this guild being successful with Page at the helm.

rofl that's the same vibe i got reading his posts. good to know this guy is a classic fuckboy. hope your guild fails.
spl4sh
Private
Private

by PageGaming » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 am

spl4sh wrote:
SeriousStache wrote:A word of warning to anyone interested in joining, from a member of the guild until recently.

rofl that's the same vibe i got reading his posts. good to know this guy is a classic fuckboy. hope your guild fails.

Who are you guys again? lol

Everything mentioned above is A. exaggerated for unknown effect and B. our one instance of drama was dealt with in house. I'm open to talking to anyone about anything but I'm sorry you felt that way, if you were actually a member of ours.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters