[NA/EU] <Voltaic> weekend raiding (10/10 & 1/1)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Voltaic> weekend raiding (NA & EU)

by lindz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:05 pm

For those asking what classes we're light on currently: druids and fury warriors.

This can change though with rerolls at the beginning of the server and I encourage people to roll whatever they enjoy since leveling and raiding is time consuming. May as well have fun with what you're playing!
Last edited by lindz on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by komaf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:38 pm

If I really had to I'd go mage or lock - though I absolutely love the hunter. Played a rogue and druid in classic and TBC...for dps/heal slots.

But a hunter I played in beta and always thought - hey, why not do something differently? I've seen epic geared hunters in those tiers and I figure at some point even they get a slot so... ;)

Just have to see how it goes on opening day.
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

by Valentine » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Yeah, echoing what lindz said - seriously don't worry about class needs. I'd *much* rather have you playing something you feel good on and can enjoy grinding to 60. It takes a pretty healthy amount of time invested to get to 60 & pre-raid BIS. I'd rather you be happy as our 7th rogue than be miserable looking for an excuse to quit as our 2nd resto druid. (much love for resto druids on 1.12 though... seriously why is this class so underplayed? Swiftmend is the bee's knees).

Anyway, we'll cap the roster on a per-class basis eventually and make sure we bring as balanced a raid force as we can, but it's just too early to start thinking that way now.
Valentine
Private
Private

by jeplin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Priests are always good!
jeplin
Tester

by lindz » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:57 pm

We've got a roster of about 45 currently, with some additional friends and family "maybes" that we're all trying to get addicted along with us.

Still have room for more weekend raiders and getting rather impatient for launch this weekend!

Druids and fury warriors are in high demand, though we highly encourage people to choose based on what they enjoy rather than "needs" at this point. Roster optimization will occur as we get close to raiding.

See you all Saturday!

(updated 10/16)
Last edited by lindz on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Bumperino!
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Unforgiven » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:23 pm

What servers have you been a part of in retail? The name sounds eerily familiar :shock:
Unforgiven
Tester

by lindz » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:08 pm

We were on Silvermoon (US) and The Venture Co (EU) but the guilds we led back then had different names. This one came about when I was staring at EQ spell lists and thought the 54 Wizard spell Voltaic Draught sounded kinda cool.
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lindz » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Guild has been formed. Send Vesper or Valentine a tell for more information.
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fayne » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Bumping up!
Fayne
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters