[NA/EU] <Voltaic> weekend raiding (10/10 & 1/1)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

[NA/EU] <Voltaic> weekend raiding (10/10 & 1/1)

by lindz » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 pm

<Voltaic> is a weekend raiding guild on Nostalrius’ PVE server.

We are currently 10/10 in MC, 1/1 Onyxia and 1/1 Azuregos.

Apply here!

Currently Recruiting (updated 2/12)
Druid (Resto) - Open
Druid (Boomkin) - Open
Hunter - Open
Mage - Low
Paladin - Open
Priest - Open
Rogue - Low
Warlock - Open
Warrior (fury) - Low
Warrior (prot) - Closed

*We will always consider exceptional applicants regardless of class.

Raid Schedule
Saturday & Sunday: 1pm EST (7pm server) – 5pm EST (11pm server)

With a light schedule, we expect all members to bring their A-game during raid hours. We want our raids to be productive and are not interested in wasting time to bad play and poor focus – no one has fun wiping for stupid reasons.

Our Raiding Requirements
  • The ability to communicate and follow directions in English.
  • Voice communication through Mumble is be used, though a microphone is not needed.
  • High attendance. We’d like to maintain a small, tight-knit roster so we don’t have raiders sitting out and can keep up quicker progression. A minimum of 85% attendance will be required.
  • Zero drama. Don’t be an ass to your guildmates or in public while wearing the guild tag. Keep it classy.
  • Dedication. This means being on time to raids, working to attain pre-raid BiS, full enchants on your gear, consumables, knowledge of your class and encounters.

Philosophy
The aim of this guild to have a tight-knit roster of raiders with a hardcore mentality, raiding on a lighter schedule. We’re older than we were in 2004 and a lot of us have families, kids and other responsibilities making a heavy raid schedule difficult. We’re here to have fun and relive some of our favorite classic experiences, but we’re also here to kick ass. Maturity is a must and drama won’t be tolerated.

Please visit our website if you have any questions or would like to apply. Also feel free to send a tell to Vesper, Valentine, Lizelle, Paperturbine or Yumz for more information.
Last edited by lindz on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 73 times in total.
<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: <Voltaic> weekend raiding (NA & EU)

by Zakuria » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:06 am

Hey there!

I saw that you have a Timer, which states the release of the Stormbringer Server, so i´m a little bit confused. Will you start on Nost or the other one?

Regards,
Zakuria
Tester

by danker » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Looks to me like they are going to try one while waiting on the other... which is pretty much what ill be doing, sounds like a good group regardless.
danker
Private
Private

by lindz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Danker is correct.

We've got a good crew started and are eagerly awaiting some server releases. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or over on my site.
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lindz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:43 pm

We had a blast yesterday getting in some practice for the Nostalrius launch next week. Met some great people and had fun hanging out chatting and learning our leveling routes (as well as an interesting deadmines run).

We're excited to be rolling on Nostalrius next weekend and hope to see an even bigger turn out!
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zakuria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Great to hear!

Application incoming soon! :D

Greets,
Zakuria
Tester

by jeplin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Awesome group! Looking forward to playing with them on Nost this weekend!
jeplin
Tester

by komaf » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:00 pm

I'll keep my eyes open on this one - the timing for raids is nice. Work days are long days for me during the week and with family,etc.
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

by komaf » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm

komaf wrote:I'll keep my eyes open on this one - the timing for raids is nice. Work days are long days for me during the week and with family,etc.

And applied and accepted.

Let's keep this flowing so that we have more eyes on <Voltaic> - a lot of folks treat a guild advertisement like a new server (and we know what happened to Stormrage Project).

So let's hope Voltaic guildies give a shout out here as well as the website.

Thank you.

/raises a frothy mead!
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

by danker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Had a chance to talk to and play with the leadership of the guild, good people, knowledgeable, and friendly. This guild has the foundation to do big things
danker
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters