Experienced Player LF Raiding Guild (US-EST)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Experienced Player LF Raiding Guild (US-EST)

by GeeCee89 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:01 am

Hey all,

Putting a feeler out for a raiding guild once the server opens up. I'm looking for something that could work with my hours (M-F after 7 PM EST; weekends open).

A little bit about myself: I'm a mature player who has been playing WoW since just before the launch of BC. I played a Spriest as my main through WotLK and then switched to a Rogue for Cata and my brief returns during Mists and WoD. Although those are the two classes I'm most familiar with, I've dabbled with others and would consider a different role if presented with the right situation (and honestly, I wouldn't mind trying something new). I'm a very low key person and have always made it a point to come to raids prepared by knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables, and knowing specifically what myself and my class can provide throughout the raid to make it easier on everyone involved. I'm very comfortable being both a follower and a leader, depending on the needs of the guild. I'll also be engaging in some battleground PvP, so if there's a player base within the guild for that as well, then that's a bonus.

So, if I sound like someone your guild would be interested in, then please let me know. I'd like to be surrounded by a group of like-minded individuals that are definitely going to take raiding seriously when the time comes.
GeeCee89
Tester

Re: Experienced Player LF Raiding Guild (US-EST)

by Masq » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:29 am

I have a post that is pending approval for our guild, feel free to check us out. I have a feeling we could be a good fit. www.afgm-guild.com
Masq
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters