Sindella - Ninja Looter of Honorus

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Sindella - Ninja Looter of Honorus

by Melopahn » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 pm

At roughly 18:30pm server time Sindella stole the Precisely Calibrated Boomstick - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2100 - from a hunter in a maraudon run. The reasoning was that he refused to believe the hunter was going to use the gun.

Just making a note be wary of Sindella and/or Honorus who had other members ready to jump in to defend the ninja looting.
Melopahn
Tester

Re: Sindella - Ninja Looter of Honorus

by Corrozus » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:08 pm

You guys are already doing Maraudon? That's some pretty crazy leveling speed.
Corrozus
Grunt
Grunt

by Frontedge » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Melopahn
Thank you for informing on the forum. However I would please advice in future to contact staff in game or send a message via forums to our guild's staff members if our member behavior was inappropriate.

We apologize for actions of Sindella on behalf of our guild.

Sindella, was a trial and is now removed from the guild until the situation is cleared up.

If you have any additional information and/ or screenshots with proof, please contact me in game or via forums.

Regards,
Frontedge
Frontedge
Grunt
Grunt

by chunass » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 pm

1.5 speed ranged weapon for a pretty high level hunter? That gun is only good as a stat stick, especially for rogues. Lol @ whining about this on guild forums.
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Spottedcow » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:54 pm

If you think that BoE epics are something you can just claim because you're going to use them, then you'll never get me in a group with you. Any BoE worth a significant amount of money is fair game. I'm not going to demand that I get a Medallion of Grand Marshall Morris if it drops just because I'm a tank.

Learn what a ninja is before you come on the forums and make yourself look like an ass clown.
Spottedcow
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters