New to Nostalrius :)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

New to Nostalrius :)

by Toshu17 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Good Afternoon!

To whom it may concern, my name is Thorn. I am an experienced R druid searching for a level 60 raiding guild.
I played WoW mostly all the way until the days of WoD. Throughout my vanilla experience, I was a 60war/60Druid.

I am coming to Nostalrius to relive the WoW experience I truly enjoyed with vanilla.
I am seeking a raiding guild that I can join and be a part of as any class. (Horde/Alliance)
I look forward to playing with you when I join :)

Thank you
Thorn
Toshu17
Grunt
Grunt

Re: New to Nostalrius :)

by Mord » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Hey Thorn, this guild was started just last week, it mainly consists of people who found out about the PVE server late or are just now finding out about Nostalrius. The majority of us all played vanilla and are currently leveling up to get into dungeons for some pre-raid BiS and get raiding ASAP! For only being a week old, we boast 45 members with 15-20 on during peak times, with over 60% of them being 20+ and climbing. We'll be hitting 60 around the same time and have plenty of people for dungeon groups(both at 60 and as you level). We're an Alliance guild and EST raid time based. I'll leave our recruitment post below, if any of this interests you or sounds like a nice fit, please check us out!

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=26563

Look forward to hearing from you!
Mord
Mord
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters