Knights of Holy Order-Oceanic- leveling,social, future raid

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: Knights of Holy Order-Oceanic- leveling,social, future r

by Allendille » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 am

Thank you for all of the interest in the guild! I apologize for the late response. To reiterate what Papess has said, please play what you like. We are short on druids and priests(especially dwarves). We are over on paladins and I think have a few active rogues. Our guild website is koho.wowalliances.com and is still currently being built, but please feel free to go there and check it out. I do have our ideal raid roster posted as well and yes I am not going 100% min/max best spec is the only spec.

The best way to contact us is by in-game mail if we are not online.
Allendille
Tester

by Papess » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 am

Just an update to say that our numbers continue to grow daily. We have a nice spread of players from 10's all the way through to several 50's and only a couple of 60's with regular instances and questing being run within groups from our guild.

If you've been sitting on the fence then there is no better time to join and still plenty of time to start fresh and level with our guildies and join us all in end game.
Papess
Private
Private

by Papess » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:13 am

We have just reached 200 players within the guild and we continue to expand daily as more oceanic players find us.

A number of players are now 60 and have commenced guild runs to start gearing for end game content, but we still have an good spread throughout the guild so newcomers will not be left alone. It's not too late for you to join the fun!

PST Papess or Masochistic in game for more info, or ask any guild member for another officer.
Papess
Private
Private

by kohesive » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi,

If KOHO goes ahead and ends up raiding have you thought about your raid schedule?

What times will you raid if so?

Thanks,
Kohesive
kohesive
Private
Private

by Papess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Short answer is we haven't decided raid times yet.

I can see us being a 2 night guild. We have players in NZ and East/West coast Aus so we will try our best to suit all. Tentatively I'd suggest 8pm or 9pm AEST with days to be decided but likely to include Sunday.
Papess
Private
Private

by kohesive » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:04 am

Thanks for the info.

Those raid times sound like they'll suit me perfectly.

Do you have any rough idea how long it's going to take you to start raiding?
How are you travelling with your raid team at the moment and gearing?

Thanks
kohesive
Private
Private

by Dynat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Sydney Australia here.

Would love the chance to be apart of this guild, 40 main raiding was something i just missed out on as my character was at level 40 when BC came out. I curently have a level 18 Night Elf Warrior but plan on boosting his level with a couple of strategic all nighters once some time frees up. Other than that, i play daily and would be happy to help with any dungeons :)
Dynat
Tester

by Papess » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 pm

kohesive - I reckon we are honestly about 6 weeks away from starting our first raid. There are some minor leadership changes afoot and we are waiting for a couple of RL groups of mates to hit 60 and bolster our core.

Dynat - Mate, no need to sell yourself here. Just PST Papess, Masochistic or anyone else in guild for an invite. At this point, any member can invite still. Welcome.
Papess
Private
Private

by Papess » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi everyone.

So, Allendille has unfortunately been unavailable to continue playing the game due to personal reasons. Allendille and I had agreed on transfer of Guild Master of <Knights of Holy Order> over a week ago after his almost 1 month absence from the game, but sadly I have not seen Allendille on since.

In order to gain control of this scenario and plan for some end game in our timezone along with the rest of the interested parties within the guild, we have transitioned the guild to <Drop Bears> who are now recruiting for raiding starting mid-May (see post to follow).

Please note that Allendille will always be welcome in our guild and I will personally offer him an officer position in the same manner that we had agreed to personally. We understand that this game is not his priority at this point is time but respect what he has attempted to do for Nost PvE gaming in the Oceanic timezone.

Thanks Allendille.

Papess.
Papess
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters