Ascension is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Ascension is recruiting

by Bigbarnes » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Ascension" is an Alliance gearing and raiding guild seeking new recruits to fill our ranks. "Ascension" prides itself on helping others and assisting its new members to grow. All levels and playing abilities are welcome! We are happy to help others learn. We have many dedicated members and are just seeking to find a few more. Currently we are running dungeons daily for gear and farming LBRS/UBRS. We will shortly be starting Molten Core runs when we fill our roster. With a dedicated 15-20 we will be running trash runs for gear to help our progression. Preliminary raid times are 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays (these are not locked down and are dependent on what works best for our members). We also have a Ventrillo server. Feel free to do a "/who Ascension" and whisper any of our members for an invite =)
Bigbarnes
Tester

Re: Ascension is recruiting

by Cussler » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Mostly North American, with a few EU players. Raid times are actually likely losing the Tuesday slot and adding a Sunday Day slot so some of our EU buddies can play too.

I'm actually pretty sure I cannot invite, so /who Ascension will not get you there directly, but asking any of us online will get you to the person that can in short order.

What I look for in a guild recruitment message is "what sets them apart from everyone else". For some guilds, the answer is not much. Other guilds talk about progression. Moving through the content. Some of the guilds here even talk about "Server First". Congrats on being the very first people to... what... walk down a very well traveled and well documented trail STARTING NOW?

Ascension is easier. The fact is, everyone on the roster genuinely likes the other people on the roster. There isn't a single person in the list I want to set on fire and roast marshmellows over their corpse. For me and Warcraft, well, that's a thing that has happened very rarely in twelve years.

We have a Prot Paladin and a Boomkin druid, and we consider both valued members of the raid team. You'll progress further and faster with someone else. Of that, there is no doubt. You'll have more fun with us, however, and that's a promise.

That's what sets Ascension apart.
Cussler
Private
Private

Re: Ascension is recruiting

by Cussler » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 pm

It takes a lot of members to get 40 people online at raid time.

Always looking for a few more Healer or DPS 60s to fill out the raid group.

Lower levels are still welcome as well.
Cussler
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters