LF friendly NA leveling guild that aims to Raid!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LF friendly NA leveling guild that aims to Raid!

by Hopeful » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:37 am

I am currently trying to find a guild that is in the process of leveling, and are planning to Raid in the near future!
Plan on going resto spec at 60. Currently feral for leveling (lvl 43 as I post this)
Any raid time is fine with me, but I prefer a North American guild as it would be easier to group up!
Very friendly and helpful. Patient, knowledgable of the game, prompt, reliable, and a great listener of constructive criticism!

If you are interested in me joining your guild please respond here or send me a message in game!(Hopeful)
Thank you for your time and I hope to be a great asset to your guild soon! :D

-Hopeful-
Hopeful
Tester

Re: LF friendly NA leveling guild that aims to Raid!

by burnswhenpeeing » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I am currently trying to find a guild that is in the process of leveling, and are planning to Raid in the near future!
Plan on going resto spec at 60. Currently feral for leveling (lvl 43 as I post this)
Any raid time is fine with me, but I prefer a North American guild as it would be easier to group up!
Very friendly and helpful. Patient, knowledgable of the game, prompt, reliable, and a great listener of constructive criticism!

If you are interested in me joining your guild please respond here or send me a message in game!(Hopeful)
Thank you for your time and I hope to be a great asset to your guild soon! :D

-Hopeful-

Hopeful,

I will shoot you a message in game if you are still looking for a guild. The Order is currently recruiting all classes. We are north american and looking for active members to fill our rosters. We are very active and have a pretty solid crew developing.
burnswhenpeeing
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters