<PeaceKeepers> Recruiting 40+

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<PeaceKeepers> Recruiting 40+

by Culluh » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Hey, Culluh here. You've probably seen me runnin' around on the PvE server. I'm here to find new people to bring into our guild and tell you all more about us.

Leaders: Culluh, Titarian, Mcusa
Officers: Dankalf, Finasaker, Macharias, Ijsuri, Flygmaskin, Fysica, Steellz
Primary Language: English
Region: International

PeaceKeepers is a friendly, social raiding guild with over 250 active members. We are an international guild that accepts people from around the world. We started as a leveling guild and now we are gearing to be a raiding guild. Below will be our raid times to start with.

•Saturday: 12p-3p Eastern (US) / 5p-8p GMT
•Sunday: 12p-3p Eastern (US) / 5p-8p GMT
First scheduled raid: April 9th and 10th.

We expect this to change once we have a large enough roster to have 2 raid times. One being EU and one being NA.

♦Website: www.PeaceKeepers.online
♦Guild Forums: www.Forums.PeaceKeepers.online
♦Guild Calendar: eqdkp.PeaceKeepers.online
♦TeamSpeak: PeaceKeepers.TypeFrag.com:3790
•Everyone is welcome, there is no password but you will have limited access as a guest.

♦Mission Statement♦
PeaceKeepers is a virtual online gaming community. We do not exist for any one specific game. We are a community of adult, mature and veteran gamers. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

♦World of Warcraft Mission Statement♦
Our goal in WoW is to have fun and play as a team. We don’t enter into flame wars on Trade Chat or public forums. We don’t brag about content completed. We don’t race other guilds to be the first to overcome a collection of pixels at the expense of our members. We maintain our belief in team first.. members first.. friends first.. while still advancing through end game content and having a lot of fun while doing so.

If you wish to join or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Culluh or any of my officers in-game!
Culluh
Tester

Re: <PeaceKeepers> Recruiting 40+

by Titarian » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey all, Titarian here! I just wanted to do in and let everyone know we are looking for damage dealers. We're looking at you Mages and Warlocks!

We're working on gearing everyone up, so if you are a fresh 60 or close to it now is a great time to find us in hand!
Titarian, Officer of PeaceKeepers
PeaceKeepers Website
Titarian
Tester

by gapex » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Any chance PeaceKeepers will be returning? I noticed the website is down :(
gapex
Tester

by Titarian » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:49 am

Hello Gapex,

Sorry for such a long delay in reply I haven't been active on the Nostalrius forums in months.

We are planning on returning once Elysium goes live. We've re-opened the website and we're going to start building our community there to figure out what direction we'll take (Stay on PvE, play on the fresh start, etc).
Titarian, Officer of PeaceKeepers
PeaceKeepers Website
Titarian
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters