Greetings and thanks for stopping by.
I'd like to have a moment of your time to introduce you to < The Defilers >
See.... ummm... our guild is, as you might assume, mainly focused on PvP content.*you quickly turn your back and start running away*I suddenly appear in front of you as I unveil my stealth
Hold it right there buddy, let me explain it first before you run away ok... will you ?
We all know that people here prefer mostly pve stuff and trust this old bonehead when he say that we are willing to adapt ok... ? We truly are. The real question is:
Are you willing to take part in something greater than slaying a dragon?
Do you want one day to go out and tell people that you completely disabled the functionality of certain part of map on your enemy's side and it lasted for DAYS?
Do you want to be remembered just as a guy who killed a dragon?
No offense to dragon slayers, but dragons drop gold. Alliance drops HONOR.
We are The Defilers. We are member of newly formed pact between horde guilds interested mostly in world pvp action. As you are probably aware, currently biggest WPvP guild is full and can't accept new members. Guild member limit here is 320 people and for this kind of stuff you want every man you can have.
I am ex member of Frostwolf Clan and I'm offered to lead Defilers and recruit as many fellow pvpers as I can.If you are interested in joining our cause keep in mind following:- you are about to join mainly pvp enviroment- your pve needs are gonna be placed on page two of priority lists when invasions are occurring.
- ignoring the SCHEDULED guild activities, while being online and killing critters in Durotar will probably make you labeled as duchebag. You wont be kicked, but you won't be much liked either. Eventually, you will leave by your own decision.
- Scheduled events wont occur too often just to avoid the feeling of boredom. You are free to host wpvp raid anytime you want but don't expect everyone to cancel their gaming plans to fit your own needs in that very moment. Tough, you can expect at least 25-30 people to join you anytime by using our pact's chat channel.
- Our pact guilds will host events you can freely join too. Remember, being in pact with them makes you fully eligible to participate in any WPvP raid they organize. We are driven by same goal.
- when invasions are not occurring we are opened to do anything that will make any individual player stronger. Be it farming consumables or gearing up.
- have in mind that, being in pvp guild, you will get invited into lots of battleground premades. Especially on level 60.
- by accepting the membership in our guild you are sworn to respect your guildmates and respect the guilds that are in our pact. Any possible conflict with any member can be solved without drama and unnecessary reputation damage to guild. You will be treated as an adult and you are expected to behave like one.
We accept all races/classes regardless of level.
You really don't need to have a past of some amazing pvper or skills of a arena tournament winners. We are not that "hardcore" in our minds.
Thing is.... we just enjoy world pvp aspect of this game more than slaying a friggin monsters.
If you are that guy, join us without any hesitation.
Hell even if you aren't, but you suddenly felt like "that sounds cool, i'll give it a try" don't question yourself any longer, hit me up in game for a quick talk.
Your skills won't be judged, you gear won't be judged... your attitude WILL.
Show us you got what it takes to get the war to side of Alliance instead of waiting them to come to you.
Don't worry about getting dishonorable kills in case you are hunting certain ranks.
Every problem has a solution and I got solution for that too.
Looking forward to replies and please stick on topic otherwise I'll just report intentional off-topics and insults
Good day and thanks for reading!*RPE label in guild tittle stands for role-play encouraged. Not forced to role play but will be accepted in case you like it.