Protection Warrior, Priest + 2 DPS LF Serious US Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Protection Warrior, Priest + 2 DPS LF Serious US Guild

by Rxcc » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 am

Greeting Nostalrius, I am Rxcc and I've been playing wow for quite some time. The attention of this server has recently caught my eye, and me and a few friends are very interested in progressing here. Our current composition will be myself (protection warrior), holy priest, and 2 unknown dps (they're playing whatever s best, so likely either mage,warlock or hunter). We are looking for a serious progression guild (ideally 3-4 days a week during progression)

WE ARE FLEXIBLE TO WHAT RACE/FACTION WE PLAY, that being said here is our track record:

- Top US 20-30 throughout the end of TBC/Until the end of WOTLK

-Played on Scriptcraft 1,2, Q-Gaming, Dalaran-Wow and a couple other private servers I dont remember. Each of these private servers I played at the top level with the most progressed guild.

- Currently in a top 30 US guild on retail wow (honestly not a huge fan of WoD).

What you can expect from us:

- Quick leveling and gearing; we will likely be one of the first set of 60's on the server (as we've done numerous times on other servers). We expect to be full pre raid bis within 4-5 days of reaching level cap.

- Determination; we've played at the top level before, so we go the extra mile to ensure success. We will be farming things like mana potions, flask recipes, resist gear, consumables, etc, etc. Anything to give us an advantage. Poopsock101.

-Knowledge; of the game, including classes, bosses, talents, etc. We know what's good and bad , so we expect a guild with a similar mindset.

If anyone is interested in recruiting us or have addition questions/comments, please either post below or PM me on the forums. Thanks in advance

-Rxcc
Rxcc
Tester

Re: Protection Warrior, Priest + 2 DPS LF Serious US Guild

by Somalian Fried Goats » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 am

Played with this warrior before, hes one of the best tanks in the world.

People started rumors of him being a pedophile cause they were jealous.

Good luck mate, hope you make it big!
Somalian Fried Goats
Tester

by Liah » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 am

I'm in a 16 and under only guild by the name of GRIZZLY. Please PM me for more details. We would be interested in having you and are in need of another tank so Kevibear can be the 3rd tank.
Last edited by Liah on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mongrelism is THE great evil of our time, as we're down-breeding toward the lowest common denominator. -Ben Garrison
Liah
Grunt
Grunt

by Mork » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 am

no way , its that warrior? i dont know if i feel comfortable playing on a server with him
Dixewrekt -
Mork
Private
Private

by keyl » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:29 am

Other than personality reasons, there is literally nothing wrong with Rxc. He is a good tank, someone should pick him up. He does not cheat, grinds his gear legit, and does what he needs to do to be successful. Whatever else you've seen is conjecture. Rxc is a good tank and most guilds would do well to have him.
-Level 7 <GRIZZLY> Guild Master
-Level 4 Public Relations Officer (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
-Co-founder of Grizzly Cineplex
-Official Raidmistress of <GRIZZLY>
keyl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rxcc » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 am

I appreciate the reference Keyl, thank you
Rxcc
Tester

by Rxcc » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 am

Bumpity bump
Rxcc
Tester

by proplayergmr » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Rxcc, I'm in the same boat as you. PM if you find a guild with aligned goals.
Fury warrior.
proplayergmr
Tester

by Baconheart » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am

keyl wrote:Other than personality reasons...

You are right on that one, this guy has some major issues.
Baconheart - *RIP*
Casualx - Gnome Mage
Baconheart
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters