<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

by Simonich » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm

All of you ex-guildies and mass-scale world-pvp fans, show up at Elysiums stress test in just a few days! November 20th!

To keep closer contact and have better coordination, join our discord : https://discord.gg/6a8ATMJ and meet with your old and new guildies!

After that, we're going to be meeting when the old nostalrius server launches again, get back to our old characters and the original red dawn members! 3 to 4 weeks after the old pvp server release, an elysium fresh pvp realm will launch. Polls have shown that the vast majority will be going to the fresh pvp realm, and so will we!

However, i've originally been waiting for crestfall to release, and even made a guild post there : http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/inde ... d-raiding/

I've got to meet the community, and generally I did like the community, and had a mostly warm welcome with my World-PvPish attitude. I'm also confident that the quality of the server will be superior to anything we've seen so far. But i'm concerned about the population compared to the two, and most importantly concerned about where will the people with the spirit of our guild prefer to go? I can imagine elysiums fresh pvp server generally having a much huger population, and more people going there cause of the fact it will release quite sooner compared to crestfall.

I'm unsure of what to do at this point. I was planning to dedicate on crestfall. Now that elysiums fresh pvp server is on its way, ive come up with the idea of making a pure world-pvp guild, and just enjoy the game that way till crestfall releases. But what if people would not want to move to crestfall? It would be better to start playing serious from the beggining.

1)I was thinking of some sort of guild of mainly level 22-25 players, that will have purpose to gank redridge completely and conquer it. Having the quite large population coming in the fresh realm, along with the fact that everyone will be low level, plus how we already have a small decent base of loyal players who follow this guild, it could be quite fun and we could have large amounts of players online in redridge at all times, ready for some action.

But it would not be suitable if for any reason we somehow decided to dedicate in elysium. Plus it would be unpleasant to eventually get taken down by level 60s eventually cause we'd be known of our constant action in that area.

2) Instead of that, we could also make a pure world-pvp guild that would level only in specific zones that are very close to each other, and also constantly participate in world-pvp on those zones. The zones I have in mind are the following : Durotar(1-10) Barrens (10-20) Redridge Mountains (20-30) Stranglethorn Vale (30-45) Blasted Lands (45-60).

The last zones all being part of the southern part of eastern kingdoms, and i'm certain that they will be quite populated. Now leveling in those specific zones will definitely be a huge challenge, taking into account that there will likely be constant pvp (especially during 20-30, and quite at 30-45), and the lack of quests (which to be honest, I believe quests are just a bonus, majority of the xp is from plain npc kills in vanilla). But it will be full of pvp, our type of thing, and we will be a clan, infleuncing specific areas, therefore we can often group up, and stick together more often, indirectly making us more attached to other members in our clan. Also, important class quests will be an exception for leaving "our" zones.

Level 60s will continue to fight for our clan by helping low levels against enemies, and continue to KoS all alliance in our zones, and eventually if we manage to earn large influence in those zones, then the enemy lvl 60s will come naturally, and there will be lots of action. In addition, the advantage of this is that we are still constantly progressing to some degree rather than stopping at some level, in any case we decide to not move to Crestfall, we'd still be doing progress in elysium, and after that, we'd start playing normally without limiting us in those zones.

3) Now these are all ideas that came up to my mind, but if the above sounded meh to you, we can aswell make an average world-pvp guild that will do world-pvp events in various zones once in awhile, and whenever there are no events, we just level. Then we see if we move to crestfall or not.

I'm more towards leaning to actually moving to crestfall whenever it releases, because I believe the community will be better there, and there were plenty of world-pvp enthusiasts i've met, on the forums at least. Even if it has a smaller population, im really sure that it will still have sufficient population for it to be good enough, cause im confident of the server's quality.

I just wonder, whats your opinion about this?
Last edited by Simonich on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <Frostwolf Clan> Pvp-World pvp guild

by FrostyDog » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Nice to have you here. Although I played Horde on the server which must not be named, it was good fun to thwart your efforts!
FrostyDog
Private
Private

by Simonich » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 pm

There should be PvP guilds claiming to be a part of one of the horde forces

(Battleground : Alliance - Horde)
Warsong Gulch : Silverwing Sentinels (Night Elf)- Warsong Outriders(Orc)
Arathi Basin : The League of Arathor(Human) - The Defilers(Undead)
Alterac Valley : Stormpike Guard(Dwarf)- Frostwolf Clan (Orc)

Other people that wish to be pvp leaders can claim those guild names depending on their faction. Some rivalry can be created between alliance and horde, which may create world pvp events in specific zones or guild vs guild battlegrounds(preorganized)

War shall take over on the server!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 pm

I will try to take few loyal people from the server i used to play to here as a base of the guild, i think most will be shown in-game, not on forums at this case..
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nobbynobs » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 pm

We, the ragtag band from Rubicon, wouldn't mind joining you. Just to be fair, we're still browsing, but we're keen on the idea of building from the grounds up! Personally, I am not a well-seasoned PvP player, nor a PvE such one for that matter, but I am quite willing to learn the ropes and contirbute towards the end goal in any way possible.

With this in mind, if you see yourself short of particular classes or professions, the rest of the chaps and I will adapt on the fly.

Oh, and we number 7. And I believe we've got peeps with sufficient knowledge in our rooster. In any case we are a jolly good gathering and all in all quite humble in-game. The internet doesn't empower our inner bastards. Also, we're Europeans, of the +2GMT persuasion.
To: Nobbynobs

kill yourself you pathetic shillloser, the world is better of without people like you
Nobbynobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Perfect, i will accept everyone who wishes to join my campaign.

We will start to have fun with the level 30+ world pvp in stv :D all the way to 60, then, we will organize our way to get some basic blue gear so we can start pvping for ranks. To be honest, i have skills in commanding world pvp groups or raids, but i have never done a beggining like this into a new and popular server, so i will need some assistance and support.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nobbynobs » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Brilliant! It's settled then. Also, my timeschedule is flexible as long as I have done my duties for the day. I can easily rotate my tasks around the clock and chip in whenever I am needed. The whole World PvP wossname is appealing enough for me to take an active part. If you think there are some rudiments we ought to cover in terms of mandatory classes or professions, please do let us know.

On an unrelated note: I tend to be the most loqucious nob in the group, with one or two exceptions, so apologies if I seem to be hogging the topic.
To: Nobbynobs

kill yourself you pathetic shillloser, the world is better of without people like you
Nobbynobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by laroussi2018 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 pm

I'd like to join the guild :) is there anyway to keep in contact ?
laroussi2018
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Ya will find us in game, at launch probably ^^ don't worry, noone is getting lost
Last edited by Simonich on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by laroussi2018 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Aight mate :P
laroussi2018
Grunt
Grunt

Next