<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <The Red Dawn> woah hey guys

by northaunt » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

What is so special in Crestfall? Im also worried about population. Thats why I will play on Nost
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thatoneguy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:00 am

northaunt wrote:What is so special in Crestfall? Im also worried about population. Thats why I will play on Nost

There's nothing to worry about because you can't even play it. You have the choice of playing on Nost/Elysium or not at all.

It will be the best there is and it won't be here for months.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Xiao » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Btw Voro if you dont know yet, new servers hosted by Elysium will not just have characters imported there, but all nost core and works. Also many gms and devs from nost already went to elysium to work on integration of nost core into thier server hosted by elysium... because obviously nost admins cant rehost themselves, fear of blizzard and all, so they moving to elysium hosting.

And Crestfall WILL have cap of 5 or 6k pop max. Its in thier faq and devs commented many times on it. If they changed that recently please provide proof.

Nost return already is everywhere on reddit and also mainstream gaming sites, so it has potential to be even better than before. Only reason it may fail is if thier new hardware and hosting wont be able to handle pop.

Straight from Crestfall forum faq: While the core is capable of supporting upwards of 10k per continent, we intend to keep the population capped at Blizzlike levels to preserve a similar population density, so we're looking at between 4-6k per server.
Xiao
Private
Private

by Simonich » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:45 pm

The current decision (which can change anytime) is that we're going to meet on old nostalrius pvp realm (since its going to launch first). We're going to talk to people , meet again and coordinate. As it seems to be the popular choice, we can go to the fresh pvp server, and we're going to be making a world-pvp guild, we will be leveling normally, but we will have world-pvp events as priority. We will see how things go and maybe move to crestfall as a guild altogether, or stay in the elynost realm if the vast majority insists on doing so.

Depending whether we're leaning on 1)Playing in elynost until crestfall releases, or 2)Playing in elynost for good, we will probably either :

1)Make a guild focused on pure world-pvp in redridge mountains (and other zones sometimes), likely to stay at level 18-28 range, or continue to level but slowly. It will be something like <Redridge Clan>, known to inhabit this specific zone, and our purpose is to fight the whole time in attempts to completely conquer it and make it more like a horde zone rather than an alliance zone

I did the above on kronos 2, without putting much effort in recruitment, and with many people already being level 60, and we still managed to get 10 people online at the same time, multiple times, at the range of level 18-26, it was great fun. Imagine what will be done, in the frest pvp realm, which is likely to be 3 times more populated, everyone being low level, world-pvp community/ex-red dawn meeting up again, and with me tryharding on recruitment, I can safely say we will be having 40-man raids in redridge almost everyday :D

At the end we will move to crestfall when it launches, and play normally, world-pvping but leveling quite aswell, then doing some PvE progression at lvl 60 (ocassional world-pvp events at all times ofcourse)

Or

2) If we stay in elynost for good, we will be leveling up significantly faster, and there will be world-pvp events during leveling, on all zones. At level 60 we will do PvE progression, raids, and again world-pvp events (a good balance between PvE and World-PvP). We're still gonna check out on crestfall release when it comes, though
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Xiao » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Yeah its the most logical choice.
1-Go to Nostlyrium fresh server and see how it is. If its very good and stable then stay there.

2- If This new fresh server turns out to be nothing like old nost, or just pure crap, then stay at lowbie levels and wait for crestfall.

I guess all would agree to it tbh. There may be still people that just want to continue old nost characters though.
Xiao
Private
Private

by Icerape » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:11 pm

I agree with that, old pvp server will open first so we meet there as guild and decide what will be our next move. I hope Elystralius will be awesome with high population and no crestfall or other servers will be needed. Tomorrow we will have more info about everything...
And about FRESH pvp server...i dont wanna left my 2 60s and start from scratch, but if majority of guildies will choose that way, hell I am moving too

And dont forget, Dacus always have the last word ;) :lol:
Shaban - troll rogue lvl 60 (/played 68 days, Battlelord of Red Dawn)
Icerape - undead mage lvl 60 (/played 29 days)
Cowterstrike - tauren druid lvl 19 twink
Icerape
Grunt
Grunt

by northaunt » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:10 am

I also hope we will be fine at elynost. Kinda tired of moving from one server to another.
And I think old pvp will die as Kronos 1 did after fresh server release
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xiao » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:08 pm

There is new info about servers:

Old pvp server will launch first with the name Nostalrius PvP as it was before closure.

New pvp realm will launch 3 or 4 weeks after old server and will be named Elysium.

Im concerned now about which server will have bigger population... before i thought new server will have more for sure, but now i dont know really.
If Old server will be named Nostalrius and launch first then many newbies will be confused and will think this is the one and only server worthy of playing on, thus potentially getting all the pop and new server will be left lacking.

Tbh i wouldnt mind returning to my old characters either. That would be comfortable, on the other hand i kinda want to experience fresh start on highly populated realm, cuz i missed it on old nost before.
Xiao
Private
Private

by salties » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Will the red dawn rise once more? Image
salties
Sergeant
Sergeant

by dirtmcgirt » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm

I remember when our guild helped out a low level rogue that was getting stream sniped by alliance and we made a 10 man raid to kill them in barrens. Good times!
dirtmcgirt
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters