<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <The Red Dawn> (leader taking break from WoW)

by irben » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

Its time to idle @ Org..<3 Is other RDawners going to roll fresh start server?
irben
Tester

by Aslan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Would be cool to have this community back on the old pvp server.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:51 pm

God fucking damnit.

I'm in a dilemma now.. I've been preparing for Crestfall, but now this.

I've also been preparing for a fresh start, so the dilemma is even bigger. 3 choices..

1. Play old nost forever?
2. Play fresh nost and world-pvp in redridge with a big lvl 20-30 guild till crestfall releases?
3. Or play fresh nost normally and stay there forever?

I'm thinking..
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <The Red Dawn> woah hey guys

by Xiao » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:57 pm

I vote for fresh Nost server since its supposed to have biggest population.

Crestfall talk big, but they did not proven themselves yet like Nost did for a long time, so it may be another PlayTBC/Corecraft failure. No point waiting half a year for not proven server imo, if nost will be going strong and stable again.
Xiao
Private
Private

by Thatoneguy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Xiao wrote:I vote for fresh Nost server since its supposed to have biggest population.

Crestfall talk big, but they did not proven themselves yet like Nost did for a long time, so it may be another PlayTBC/Corecraft failure. No point waiting half a year for not proven server imo, if nost will be going strong and stable again.

I'm certain CF will be much stronger than Nost/Elysium and I'll roll there. If by some fluke I happen to be wrong, and I doubt that, I'll just return to Nost/Elysium.

But CF is at least months away from releasing the final product. They will go through closed and open beta first and that will take who knows how long. No point in waiting and doing nothing in the mean time.

A fresh start has my preference but I'll join The Red Dawn no matter what.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Xiao » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 pm

You are already kinda wrong bro. Crestfall cannot be "stronger" than Nost by default because it will have capped pop to 5k, while Nost was always uncapped. So unless the new Nost will have much weaker server that cant handle that, then it will always be stronger.
Unless by "stronger" you mean it will have less bugs? That is possible, but for me population is much more important than lack of bugs in MC as i will rarely if never go there anyway.

Basically i will just go where there is bigger pop and more "pure" vanilla without p2w or ez kronus style stuff.
It all boils down to personal prefferences tho, but personally i take uncapped Nost over capped Crestfall 5k any day. The only reason i would choose crest over nost is if they have similiar pop numbers and actually prove they are better with succesfull launch. That only happen if New Nostlyrium fails hard and be unable to handle 6k+ pop.
Xiao
Private
Private

by Yoloswagin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:05 am

Simonich wrote:God fucking damnit.

I'm in a dilemma now.. I've been preparing for Crestfall, but now this.

I've also been preparing for a fresh start, so the dilemma is even bigger. 3 choices..

1. Play old nost forever?
2. Play fresh nost and world-pvp in redridge with a big lvl 20-30 guild till crestfall releases?
3. Or play fresh nost normally and stay there forever?

I'm thinking..

How about playing New Nost going 60 lvl and making twink alt lvl 20+ for redrige? we all could do that. Im playing now on K2, but if You guys make guild on new nost fresh server Im joining You for sure.
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by northaunt » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 am

hey Simonich nice to see your again! I vote for the fresh start. Will we play horde?
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thatoneguy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:18 am

Xiao wrote:You are already kinda wrong bro. Crestfall cannot be "stronger" than Nost by default because it will have capped pop to 5k, while Nost was always uncapped. So unless the new Nost will have much weaker server that cant handle that, then it will always be stronger.
Unless by "stronger" you mean it will have less bugs? That is possible, but for me population is much more important than lack of bugs in MC as i will rarely if never go there anyway.

Basically i will just go where there is bigger pop and more "pure" vanilla without p2w or ez kronus style stuff.
It all boils down to personal prefferences tho, but personally i take uncapped Nost over capped Crestfall 5k any day. The only reason i would choose crest over nost is if they have similiar pop numbers and actually prove they are better with succesfull launch. That only happen if New Nostlyrium fails hard and be unable to handle 6k+ pop.

I'm right and time will show. There's a lot more to it than just raid bugs. CF doesn't have a cap of 5K either.

From everything you've said in your post I have no doubt that CF is for you too.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters