<Team Blackout> US/NA moving to Elysium / restored nost!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Team Blackout> USA (east coast)

by docken » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:14 am

Xaeminos ! Glad to hear you have interest in joining our guild. We will definitely be working on 5 man content. However raiding is not an absolute must, and having skilled with logistical understanding of fights "back up raiders" for filling in on a night you happen to be on and we need you would be nice. I will look to contact you in game as soon as I can.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sublimity » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:32 pm

I am also interested in joining this guild after reading the thread. I am in Kansas and East Coast is close enough for me =) . My main right now is a warrior that I plan to tank on if needed. I am just looking for a good group of mature people to play on this server with and it sounds like you guys are the perfect fit.

Warrior - Mitigation (Character Name) - Level 18 (Will be hitting 20 either tonight or tomorrow.)

I really appreciate your time!

Austin
Sublimity
Tester

by docken » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 pm

bump
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:05 pm

We are open to all classes at the time and finally have our website / forums up please feel free to check us out !
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Bump it !
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trickfinger » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Hey all. I'm new to this server, but have hopped around from private server to private server for a while looking for something good. Nostalrius seems like a place I could call home, and as someone living on the East Coast US, with likeminded end-game goals, Team Blackout seems like a great fit. I am currently low leveled, but I was wondering if I could join the guild. If you want me to wait until I'm higher leveled, that's okay too. Thanks! (My ingame name is Trickfinger, Tauren Druid.)
Last edited by Radius on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
Trickfinger
Tester

by Murdernaut » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Hey guys, Team Blackout looks like exactly what I'm looking for in a guild here. I'm a level 26 warrior with plans to tank at 60. In game name is Murdernaut. Thanks!
Murdernaut
Tester

by docken » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:27 am

Trickfinger wrote:Hey all. I'm new to this server, but have hopped around from private server to private server for a while looking for something good. Nostalrius seems like a place I could call home, and as someone living on the East Coast US, with likeminded end-game goals, Team Blackout seems like a great fit. I am currently low leveled, but I was wondering if I could join the guild. If you want me to wait until I'm higher leveled, that's okay too. Thanks! (My ingame name is Trickfinger, Tauren Druid.)

Please by all means check out our website and the pubic portion of our forums. See if our mind set and ideals fit for you. You are welcome to fill out the brief application and we can go from there.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Bump
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Bump it ! Getting those members ! We now have several people closing in on 60.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters