<Team Blackout> US/NA moving to Elysium / restored nost!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Team Blackout> USA (east coast)

by docken » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Still looking for members.

Docshervok, without looking you said that these two people ganked you, so I'd assume you are Alliance, and as such you are playing a pvp game correct? So I would expect that you would encounter pvp from time to time. The results of which are also part of the game. And we do not have a "dreymond" or a "thatmofugga" in our guild as you have written.

Sorry you are struggling to complete your quest however I don't see how that is our problem.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dreymon » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:19 pm

one of your guild Dreymond help ThatMofugga by ganking me twice resulting in impossibility for me to have my chance with the demon . they do not respect the list of this quest viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16819&start=2070 . Btw i was way above them on the list. I contact a Gm waiting for his response and i will do everything in my power to put these not respectable players to justice.

Shervoc is an Alliance hunter, confirmed bad player, confirmed liar. I have over 10 horde and alliance players that can verify that I respected the list, once you die, it goes down to the next person on the list. Everyone has watched you die multiple times on that demon. I also like that you have posted this because you are mad that you are still on the quest months later and I completed it in 5 days. There is no list that you have to follow when nobody is contesting the spawn at the spawn time. I caught BS demon up alone with nobody online and killed right away because of no interference. Keep being bad and mad, learn to play your class better and you would have been done 2 weeks ago when I saw you attempt it first 3 days in a row and fail. Thanks for the laughs bud.
Dreymon
Private
Private

by inmortalis » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:03 am

Bump. Looking for druids, hunters and shamans.
inmortalis
Private
Private

by Rourk » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:21 pm

As Immortalis mentioned we're looking for druids, hunters, and shaman. We're also recruiting for any active skilled raiders looking for a laid back raid environment as we move forward in BWL.

Feel free to contact Docken, Bozbeeb, Pratticus, Daaman, Koval, or anyone else and guild and they'll be happy to talk.
Rourk
Tester

by inmortalis » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 am

To the top.
inmortalis
Private
Private

by docken » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Looking for people who want to raid BWL and can handle their business without hand holding.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Let's get ready to rumble !!!
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by docken » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Bringing it in bwl!! Go go