The tank demand

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

The tank demand

by Ericshawn » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Ello there I am looking for people's opinion regarding warriors demand for 5 man tanking vs raid tanking and dps.

I am going to play a warrior and rush to level 60. Im bringing 7 other friends which were some of the best players on Kelthuzad US back in the vanilla day. Im going to be a prot warrior and getting both my pre raid BiS for tanking and also for Dps.

Problem is that I have a fked up working schedule which means I will not be able to be a reliable raid tank for a guild. I know that there is usually an abondance of warrior dps so im scared I will never be able to join raids as a dps warrior and be able to roll on gear.

What do you guys think? Should i just roll a mage like most people will and sit in orgrimmar looking for a tank for my 5 man for hours but THEN have an easy time getting into raids ?
Ericshawn
Tester

Re: The tank demand

by Papanosta » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi Ericshawn.

Reading through your thread I think you'd be a good addition to our Casual Raiding Roster in Project Mayhem.
You can find more info about us here: https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=775

cheers!
~Project
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Snide » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm

If you're looking to play casually just be a prot warrior. You'll get 5 mans instantly and can off tank occasionally for a guild which understands you won't be able to show up much. You likely won't be showered in raid loot, but that's not happening with your schedule either way. Just have fun.
"Anime is the most pure expression of intellect possible in the world today." - Philippe Pétain. www.twitch.tv/youmulol (Warning: Weeaboo content).
Snide
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ericshawn » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you for your answers.
Ericshawn
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters