HEART OF DARKNESS

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

HEART OF DARKNESS

by Ptoad » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 am

YA
Wanna start a guild... but i am not nearly uber enough to do it on my own...
1) I don't have the end game raiding experience as a guild leader for one...
Made it to General in pre-mades tho...
and always... i mean always... had FUN! Whether raiding ally towns naked, popping deviate fish, waiting for the tuff guys, putting on our "Real" gear and RAPING them... or logging all our mains outside SW and logging in lowbie alts the next day to get engaged then log in our mains. etc... we really did have a laugh!
Anyway, what I want is this: a dedicated player base that wants to have fun, doesn't have a seizure over the small stuff, PARTICIPATES ON VENT... and is eager to MAX out PVE or PVP effort... and hopefully enjoy some "devious" events. Also be willing to lend a hand to each other and help garner a GOOD reputation on the server as being "Good Shits"... Reputation on a small Vanilla Server is, in my belief, Crucial to the whole Vanilla Experience

2) What I NEED is this: Some co-conspirators who have a lot of time to play, and do maybe a little off-game support, I imagine it like this.....

Guildleader: Shared between 1)Me (Disputes, loot issues, final say on boots, and inter-guild relations,+ fun freaky-ass shit for giggles), 2)Communications Officer that oversees Vent/web site or FB page, or ?, I'll pay for the hosting if need be,3)PVE raid leader knowledge of boss encounters and class roles, group make up and gear, consumables a MUST for this position... you really will control the event, 4)PVP Asshole... lol the funnest role of all... if you can pvp in vent in a guild, you WILL succeed or die laughing... we all have different opinions on the "best" Strategies for WSG and AB... the PVP Asshole will allow different players in a group to DO IT THEIR WAY! and be generals for a match... this is frustrating, challenging and fun.... and leads to pvp improvement individually. These 4 individuals will have Officer Chat/Officer Vent rooms Full invite and boot control. They should also be available to help out lwr lvl players in 5-mans some of the time.

2nd Rank:
Well, I don't personally believe that "class' leaders serve TOO much benefit in a guild... having healer/Tank/dps channels on a raid in chat and in vent is obviously beneficial tho... so Ya... Tank/ Heals/DPS "leaders" will have the next rank, and will have officer Vent and Chat, full invite/boot... PROVIDED they are lvl 60 and have maxed out 2 main professions... and hell ya they can answer questions and help lower players out too.

3rd Rank
Well, I don't know about you... but I always got a little bit jealous of someone promoted over me in a guild... if they were a lwr lvl or seemed to know less about the game. I know it's childish so how about this: 3rd rank requires lvl 40, a mount, max 300 in one skill or 225 in two? Invites, no boots, no O-chat/vent.

4th Rank
(Almost) Everybody Else!I say let 'em invite for the first few months anyway, but I guess that's up for debate, we will be in the same boat lvling after all

Lowest Rank
ALT. No invite/kik or O-Chat/Vent. the officers who are playing the alts can simply log on to their main and invite/Boot if they see the need.
At first unlimited alts, after we are doing BRD/Strat/Scholo/etc in guild... alts allowed if 3rd rank main only?

All the above must sound kinda anal and nerdy... and really WAY too early to worry about but i think a certain responsibility to transparency and fairness in envisioning a GUILD... will draw like minded individuals together to have FUN, ACCOMPLISH GOALS, and MAKE FRIENDS!

Respond if you are interested. PM me if you want to make a difference. ABOVE ALL... have fun playing!

Paul Toad
Ptoad
Private
Private

Re: HEART OF DARKNESS

by Shaggoth » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:47 am

Since you talk about raping people in SW you want to go for the Horde ? ^^
I already have a guild but I wish you best of luck
PRAISE THE SUN \ o /

Beta-tester :
Shaggoth - warrior tank
Drokhun - shaman heal
Morfodion - warlock unstuff

Soon to be :
<3 <3 <3 Bountyhunter - Hunter <3 <3 <3
http://kmod.free.fr/root/Vid%E9os/kevin.swf
Shaggoth
Grunt
Grunt

Re: HEART OF DARKNESS

by Mdmadam » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Are there going to be any Non-Elitist NA guilds forming? Just curious, I'm located in EST time zone.
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Horde guilds headquarters