[US/NA] <House Undying> 3/8 BWL

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [US/NA] <House Undying> Is Recruiting.

by NecroSploosh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 pm

<House Undying> is now 11/11 Tier One content recruiting select rolls as we solidify our roster for our future BWL progression.

We are currently have two set raid days of Tues/Thurs 8PM Central [3AM ST] and optional days for extra curricular raiding [ie ZG/Ony].

Our current openings are as followed:

Mages (2)
Warlocks (2)
Druid (1)

With this being noted we are looking for exceptional and dedicated raiders to be considered for our core positions and encourage all interested to apply via our website houseundying.shivtr.com or you can send any officer: Sumac, Ruderr, Necrosploosh a tell in game with your inquiries.

As always FTH and see you in game.

Necrosploosh 60 Undead Warlock
<House Undying>
Guild Master
Enchant Weapon +55 Healing
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

by mirdot » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Are you guys still recruiting? I'm new to the server but I played WoW from TBC through WotLK. I've played mainly paladin heals but I Plan on rolling Priest Heals (Holy or Disc) or Druid Heals.
mirdot
Tester

by NecroSploosh » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Yes we are. As I bump this thread I recommend any recruitment prospects to head to our website, check our needs, and submit an application. Once reviewed you will be contacted in game.

BUMP - still looking for strong members who are dedicated and aware of the road ahead with our BWL progression.

FTH

<House Undying>
Guild Master
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

by pus1q » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:01 am

Today Im leave this guild. And Im tell u why.

Im working hard on every raid I can join. Taking best arrows/consumables/food and pots, trying to take best gear I can take,puting all best enchants and some1 can hit the spot just come to raid time with out any preps and no taking any penalty. But its my decision taking all this preps im OK with that.
But there is something that brought me out so im rage quit.

As usual Im taking a DM(N) trib run buffs... AT the last boss Officer(tank) ask me to inv him, coz he wanna take this buff 2. Being totall bastard Im replacing my group tank and eating all shit he telling me at PM, and I can Understand this guy. real sry 4 for him. He waste a lot of his time in this run...
Waiting this officer make me late to raid time a little, but its ok. Officer tell me he manage to solve this problem at Officer chat(so all officers and GM know about the situation). We taking buffs. Officer taking his slot at raid coz he is 1of the best tanks in guild...
And what about me? Guess what??? Im just retarded hunter... Who help officer from guild. And lose a raidspot 4 that.
RIP raid spot.
Enjoy ur buffed tank guys.
pus1q
Private
Private

by NecroSploosh » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Killkom,

I'm sorry to hear about your disposition about your invite. But the actions you took and this post you are making is the direct result of an Initiate missing a raid invite for an already stacked class. If you want to talk more in game you can always send me a tell.

Update on recruitment needs

RShaman 1
RDruid 1

Please apply at houseundying.shivtr.com and/or speak with us in game.

FTH

<House Undying>
Guild Master
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

by Daemon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:11 am

Topic moderated. Please respect our terms of use.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by NecroSploosh » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Bump!

We are currently seeking dedicated Resto Shamans to join our core for BWL Progression. Contact Necrosploosh, Shamiboy, Ruderr, or Sumac in game for more info or apply at our website.

FTH

<House Undying>
Guild Master
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

by NecroSploosh » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Bump!

<House Undying>
Guild Master
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

by Dantar16 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 pm

bump
Dantar16
Private
Private

by NecroSploosh » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 am

Bump!

Currently seeking Priests!

<House Undying>
Guild Master
NecroSploosh
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters