[EU] MorningCrew recruiting! (weekend morning raiders)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[EU] MorningCrew recruiting! (weekend morning raiders)

by cyklon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Deleted guild
Last edited by cyklon on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
cyklon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: [EU] MorningCrew want you!

by benklerjoe » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 am

MorninCrew....old memories come to my mind. Can it be you have been on Skullcrusher at WoW-Release back in the old days? If that`s so, I might Change from Alliance to Horde and join you :shock:
benklerjoe
Tester

by kovenant » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 am

benklerjoe wrote:MorninCrew....old memories come to my mind. Can it be you have been on Skullcrusher at WoW-Release back in the old days? If that`s so, I might Change from Alliance to Horde and join you :shock:

if that is the case, i was ganked by, and you guys were ganked by me and the guild(s) i was in :P
i have been on Skullcrusher on release and joined Bound By Blood.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cyklon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:07 pm

benklerjoe wrote:MorninCrew....old memories come to my mind. Can it be you have been on Skullcrusher at WoW-Release back in the old days? If that`s so, I might Change from Alliance to Horde and join you :shock:

Indeed yes, but i started in Einhärjar myself. I joined MC in WotLK if am not mistaken. Played alongside with bubblefoot, larion, fluffbunny, ulzagh to mention a few :)
cyklon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by benklerjoe » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Ah ok. I founded the guild when WoW came out with Jotos and Bamba. Well but I stopped playing before BC came out. I mostly want to do PvP especially Wordl PVP. Maybe we meet in game, thinking of making a Tauren Shaman. Well, I will see. See ya!
benklerjoe
Tester

by Mimma » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Maybe you should write faction of the guild (at least in the title).

You do not write the faction anywhere, and I can only guess it is Horde because of your avatar ;-)
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by benklerjoe » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:31 pm

@Mimma:

This is the HORDE-Guild Headquarters .. so I think it should be clear what faction this is about :twisted: 8-)
benklerjoe
Tester

by cyklon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Mimma wrote:Maybe you should write faction of the guild (at least in the title).

You do not write the faction anywhere, and I can only guess it is Horde because of your avatar ;-)

Well the post is posted in Horde guilds headquarters so i thought the faction was unnecessary to point out.
cyklon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mimma » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm

cyklon wrote:
Mimma wrote:Maybe you should write faction of the guild (at least in the title).

Well the post is posted in Horde guilds headquarters so i thought the faction was unnecessary to point out.

True, unless you - as I do - pick "View New Posts" ;-)
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by cyklon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 am

benklerjoe wrote:Ah ok. I founded the guild when WoW came out with Jotos and Bamba. Well but I stopped playing before BC came out. I mostly want to do PvP especially Wordl PVP. Maybe we meet in game, thinking of making a Tauren Shaman. Well, I will see. See ya!

If you do, catch me online on Stålko :D
cyklon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters