The Swedish guild Flashback (don't hate all swedes)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

The Swedish guild Flashback (don't hate all swedes)

by Busterus » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:21 pm

Sorry if my first post on this forum is rather hateful.

But my disgust for the Swedish Guild Flashback shows no Limit. I’m Swedish myself so I think I am allowed to say this. We are talking about the most racist, misogynist gossip people who hide behind the computer to spew their worldview on the Swedish forum flashback. And if you disagree with them they will simplify it that you are trying to be political correct or as they call it PK.

So I’m begging the rest of the world players not to group all Swedish people with these guys and believe me... they are all males.

Luckily for me I chose to play Horde and they are alliance.
So our small guild (who I will not name(hiding behind my computer)) because idiots will outnumber us 10-1 our main goal have switched from getting Dungeon set 2 to Gank lower level Flashback alliance players.

And pretty please with sugar on top Join us and Gank the fuck out of these guys (you'll make the world more peaceful and friendly).

//Buster ("Blonde haired swede natural born, non muslim hater , non women hater, love people from other countries... just a peaceful guy who from the bottom of his heart love hating flashback people”)
Busterus
Tester

Re: The Swedish guild Flashback (don't hate all swedes)

by Uro » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 am

What form of racism are we talkin' about? Like trash talkin' Russians and Americans, then totally ice out Norwegians and Danish even tho you're 99.99999% the same race?
Or just Hate everything that walks, racism?

I'm actually really curious, cause I have never ever heared of an "Racist" swedish/danish/norwegian guy ever. :) I played a bg with an r14 Norwegian Frost Mage Who had "The" biggest Ego Ever. Perma. But Racist Swedes/Norwegians/Danish ? Nah that can't be possible :) :) ??
Moo.. Moo.. Moo.. Swoop Hits me... so Hard.. makes.. me..feel.. Not so good..
Uro
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ironsides » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

Sounds like flashback are a bunch of cool guys. They have my unconditional support
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dessel » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 am

Just another cuck, sigh.
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Trolle » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Uro wrote:What form of racism are we talkin' about? Like trash talkin' Russians and Americans, then totally ice out Norwegians and Danish even tho you're 99.99999% the same race?
Or just Hate everything that walks, racism?

I'm actually really curious, cause I have never ever heared of an "Racist" swedish/danish/norwegian guy ever. :) I played a bg with an r14 Norwegian Frost Mage Who had "The" biggest Ego Ever. Perma. But Racist Swedes/Norwegians/Danish ? Nah that can't be possible :) :) ??

Oh trust me we have plenty of those to go around.

But Flashback being all racist? What a load of crap. Just because some parts and users ARE doesn't make them all racist. For anyone wondering what it is, it's a forum that have no restrictions on views and discussion. But they have departments for anything really, political science, cooking, book reviews anything really. Some parts are a bit dodgy (like the parts about crime and punishment where they hear about a case and everyone tries to find out the Id of the suspect/victims) or the drugs sections. But to say all are racist? Bollock!

I hate some guys that are there, but I so fully support Flashback. It's all about free speach, what ever your views are.
< Organ Harvest >
Maedsigil
Soetsaken
Smiskarinnan
Fyllepiraten
Nidabmi
Trolle
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aldasar » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:03 am

Are you kidding? The amount of immature low level scum that hide behind a computer in Sweden is grotesque. I can almost feel my IQ drop when I read the comments on Swedish YouTube videos or comment fields on Swedish news sites... There is also a racist political party whom got a real boost in the last election, who currently hold a number of 14%.

But Flashback is acually not that bad. It's all about freedom off speech, and of course there will be bad eggs.
Aldarkh, Orc Rogue.
Aldasar
Private
Private

by Lodger » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi, I'm an officer of the guild.

Look, I don't know what's got you fired up, but here's the deal.

The Flashback guild originated on the Flashback forums, however not all members of the Flashback guild, are members of the Flashback forum.

As previously stated, the Flashback forum is a place that holds freedom of speech very highly, therefore alot of assholes use it as a chance to spew hate. But to think that all of the members, or even the majority are " racist, misogynist gossip people ", is just stupid.

The Flashback guild is if anything, a very poor reflection of the Flashback forums freedom of speech. Why? Because racism, misogynist comments and other similar topics are not to be discussed in the guild chat. If you do, and refuse to stop, you will be kicked. We also make sure that new members have to fill out an application, to get a sense of who they are, and stop the bad apples from joining.

Whatever your feelings are about the Flashback forum, they shouldn't shape your feelings of the guild. The Flashback guild is just a Swedish guild that originated on the Flashback forums. That's it :).

Also, if you're trolling, good job.
Lodger
Tester

by Mdmadam » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Everyone is at least a little racist. Been to Sweden once (Stockholm and Karlstad for a hockey tournament), never saw a single spider there, very odd lol.

Dat diversity, almost all white people and they all looked the same, and I'm white and saying that lol.
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Catisious » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Typical IMO

All MAJOR a holes play ally

:)
Catisious
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters