[NA] <FourTwenty> LF Members to Ninja dungeons from P.U.G

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[NA] <FourTwenty> LF Members to Ninja dungeons from P.U.G

by TyrantRC » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 am

Let me start by saying that I'm not GuildMaster of the guild, but they asked me to help them find people for their guild, that said I will update this post with what they need weekly for their necessities, you might wonder why do I do this? well because I'm that good of a person.

GM name: Dankogkush
Others worth mentioning: Nimbiscuits and Balzomon

/w him if you want guild, they are a new formed guild in the PVP realm/horde side and they are looking for everything, you just need to be a piece of shit, that's the only requirement

This is how they operate, I just did SM cath with them so I'm know how's the dealio:

Context: we were party of 5 which 2 only were from that guild, the Lead warrior "Nimbiscuits" and the mage "Balzomon" (his buddy) the other were irrelevant to this, I invited the rogue since the lead couldn't find another dps.

these are the logs from the moment when they kicked me from party (Posting full ss so people know that I'm no editing shit I guess):

full img 1

full img 2

these are the logs from the whispers with the warrior(lead) from the moment when they invited me. Note that the moment I said to him that the mage knew he was pooping was because I asked the warrior if he was ok before starting the dungeon since he was afk outside, the mage answered hilariously with "he's pooping":

full img 1

full img 2

and these are the logs with the Guildmaster of the guild, this is the one when he's explicitly asking for help with his guild to look for more skumbags

full img 1

full img 2

Since I have nothing else to do, I decided to help them making this post, will update weekly with their needs, thanks
TyrantRC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [NA] <FourTwenty> LF Members to Ninja dungeons from P.U.

by TyrantRC » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:41 am

We are still looking for more skumbags, we figured that since rogues are such a backstabbing class we need more rogues, so if you plan to be a ninja and a rogue at the same time /w Dankogkush and ask for guild
TyrantRC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters