{HPvP] <Disciples of War> recruiting for leveling, raiding

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

{HPvP] <Disciples of War> recruiting for leveling, raiding

by jaderock » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:18 pm

<Disciples of War>, created 17/03/2016, is a US/EU guild on Nostalrius PvP realm, Horde side. We are expanding our ranks to all types of members. The guild is a leveling guild currently, until members reach level 60, where it will become a raiding guild.

Looking for mature leadership to add to our officer positions!

My history: I've played since June, 2006, and have had a retail account for the last 10 years. I still have my retail account, however I prefer Nostalrius. I've raided every single instance this game offers, including AQ40/Naxx on FeenixWoW.

My goal is to be a top contender on the PvP server by the time AQ rolls around. That will mean quick leveling and raid roster building.

Please comment below your in-game name or whisper me in-game (Vqr). I will add you to the guild when I get back from work tonight.

General rules: English only in guild chat, MUST be active - no more than 10 days offline, must be friendly and mature. Not looking to baby people or have toxic players in-guild.

-Vqr <Disciples of War>
jaderock
Private
Private

Re: {HPvP] <Disciples of War> recruiting for leveling, raidi

by Wandris » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:19 pm

What timeframe are you looking at for raid schedule?
Wandris
Tester

by jaderock » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Considering most players are fresh or around level 10, a few months I'd say. I'd like to have a Molten Core team assembled by June.

If you're looking to reroll and group with players geared for Pre-Raid gear, this would be a great place to join.
jaderock
Private
Private

by Wandris » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:38 pm

That fits with where I am at, currently lv 5. Although what I am getting at is are you going to be running evenings in PST/EST or euro time?
Wandris
Tester

by Tryptamine » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 am

This sounds like the beginnings of a solid guild. Very interested in joining (downloading client atm) - but I'm curious about the same thing as Wandris - what timezone will the raid schedule follow?
Tryptamine
Tester

by jaderock » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Unsure. Looking for an EST raiding time that is early to fit EU schedules.
jaderock
Private
Private

by Tryptamine » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Sounds excellent. Will add you to my friends list. The name of my character is Tryptaminë, btw.
Tryptamine
Tester

by Bunker900 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:18 am

Hey am looking for a guild to join, this is my first time really playing WoW.

My character's name is Gorakape.

Am a shammy

thx
Bunker900
Tester

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters