<Oblivion> Horde PvE Guild on the fresh starting PvP Server

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Oblivion> Horde PvE Guild on the fresh starting PvP Server

by Vizze90 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Oblivion

Horde [EU]

We are about 25 people atm. Looking increasingly for healers especially priests but also other classes.

We are a community who wants to conquer the upcoming content on the fresh starting PvP Server from Elysium. We are looking to build a supporting and polite community we all can benefit from to create an accurate and fulfilling experience as what Vanilla WoW used to be. Our main focus will lie in raiding the endgame content which doesn't imply we are only looking for well versed players who already know everything there is to Vanilla raiding. Our priority will also lie in bringing new and unexpierenced Players to be able to get into a healthy and assisting raiding enviourment and relive what WoW used to be.

PvE

Raid Time - 19.00 - 22.00 CET
Raid Days - Thursday & Sunday

Semi-Hardcore PvE Guild.
Healthy community with a mix of both veterans and new players.
Everyone has a task once a week for about two hours where we farm materials for a smoother raiding experience.
Players contributing the most to the guild will get rewarded for doing so (Not raid loot).
Guild & Loot rules is located in the application form.

PvP

Even though Oblivion is a PvE guild we like to have our fair bit of fun in PvP aswell
When raid recruitment is done and we have nothing to worry about we will schedule some events for those interested, meaning premade BGs & WPvP!

Guild Rules

We don't tolerate toxic attitude
Help new players in the guild, don't feel obligated but try to help!
Ninja-looting will result in a permanent ban from Oblivion.
We expect you to act mature and make a good first impression of Oblivion
During raids, the raid leader has the final say, if you disagree then talk to him after the raid.
We don't tolerate drama in guild chat, take it to whispers.

How to join the guild?

Oblivion Website Recruitment : https://oblivion-guild.enjin.com/forum
Discord: https://discord.gg/UVFCU If you have any questions i'll be there :)
Social Invite - PM me on Reddit and i will send all information regarding the guild before launch and how you can join it.
See you in Azeroth!
Vizze90
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters