New pvp realm guild Calling all 90's Born (horde)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

New pvp realm guild Calling all 90's Born (horde)

by DarrKingg » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:39 am

Hello

This is a calling to all 90's born cats who did not play vanilla. Elysium is bringing back vanilla wow, and for as long as ive been playing wow. All i've heard is how Great vanilla is. To the raiding all the way to world pvp. All ive heard is how much better the experience was, how much greater it was then the watered down trash blizz throws at us now, and quite frankly i believe it. This project has the possibility of letting all those who missed the bus to cheat time itself and get a chance at glory. The glory that is vanilla wow. The glory of rolling in 30 deep to the eastern kingdom looking for shizz to start. The glory of grabbin ur nuts as u prepare for a 40 man raid. Now i know there are others just like me who are trying to get the most out of this experience. To be honest there will be obstacles. The Chinese, inexperience, and all the cats who played vanilla spoiling the new experience we will be trying to get. These obstacles can be overcome with some collaboration.

So im creating this guild for those who wish to not have their experience squandered. For those who wish to get the classic experience that this was made for. Id apologize, but frankly im not sorry. This guild is for 90's born only. So if you were born 1990-1999 and u did not play vanilla im talking to you. Some might be saying "why only 90's kids". Well cause were the Sh*t hoe! and also i just want guys and gals around me who i know are cool. No disrespect. As far as how far the guild is planned for. raiding and pvp. The goal is to get the enitre experience and make some dope friends along the way.

Guys and girls are welcome and if u have experience raiding and pvp in the expansions that is a huge pluss. Send me an email if you're interested [email protected]
DarrKingg
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters