[PVP/PVE] <Shaman r teh Overpower> is recruiting. (NA)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[PVP/PVE] <Shaman r teh Overpower> is recruiting. (NA)

by br3athr » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do you remember that infamous guild from US-Boulderfist with all the High Warlords? That was us! SRTO is now back in action on Nostalrius, bringing with us a core group of former members from retail Vanilla.

I'm Massivetraps, and since we have started on Nostalrius we have merged with the well-known guild "Classic" into what will certainly be one of the most notable guilds this server will ever see. We are all excited to get back to our roots here and I am personally pleased to see so many familiar faces who will help take us to the top; however, we are still looking for dedicated players to bolster our ranks. So I have a question...

Do you like to PVP? Interested in claiming a top spot in the server ranks? Of course you are, and with us, you will. We have a huge vent server and will be organizing group PVP daily so whenever you are on you can be sure there will be something to do. I know you want that High Warlord title so let us help you get it. But lets not forget about raiding.

Our group is familiar with all Vanilla content up to and including Naxx and we know what it takes to raid in Vanilla. We want players that will listen to the strategy inside and outside of instances, and do their part in raids which means that you will be farming for consumables, and farming rep, and getting attuned for everything! Sound like fun yet? It will be. One of the biggest attractions of Vanilla is the social aspect. We will be doing these things with you and will be here to provide direction for you, it's all apart of the Vanilla experience, because progression in Vanilla means communicating and working as a team.

We all have to work, we all have families, we all have lives outside of Nostalrius (if you don't, join GRIZZLY). SRTO is fairly casual at this point but when we play, we are focused on progress. A raid schedule and goals will be discussed once more of our players reach 60 and start preliminary gearing and keying. As adults, we do not tolerate trolling in gchat and are looking for players who can appreciate this. So help us help you, apply to SRTO if you are interested in getting your head in the game and conquering all aspects of Vanilla content.

TO APPLY: PM me here, Send (Massivetraps) a mail in game, or visit http://srto.wowlaunch.com/ and apply online.

See you in game,

-Traps
br3athr
Grunt
Grunt

Re: [PVP/PVE] <Shaman r teh Overpower> is recruiting. (NA)

by swashbuckler47 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:18 am

See you guys in-game. (;
swashbuckler47
Tester

by br3athr » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 am

@Swashbuckler what's your in game name?
br3athr
Grunt
Grunt

by br3athr » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:05 pm

We are currently looking for Healers (Shamans, Druids, and Priests) to fill our roster for raids.
br3athr
Grunt
Grunt

by Aunstic » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Glacier takes the tip and the shaft.

... and bump.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters