Rogue Class Leader

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Rogue Class Leader

by Carnax » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello, I will be moving to this server when it is launched. I will be playing an Orc Rogue and will be leveled to 60 very quickly. I'm looking for a guild, or a group of people interested in starting a guild in which I would serve the role as rogue class leader. I do not want any more responsibility than class leader. I am able to do this job very well as I am very knowledgeable regarding this class and I am a generous and helpful person. Please respond to this thread if you are interested in discussing these possibilities in further detail. Thank you.
Carnax
Private
Private

Re: Rogue Class Leader

by ozzky » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm rolling horde too. Most likely priest or lock.
Also interested in maybe starting a guild! :)
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Papanosta » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi Carnax and ozzky, I'd love to see your responses to this: http://promayhem.shivtr.com/
I'm interested in picking up more leadership roles for the guild.

Cheers!
~Nosta
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lasty » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:42 am

<GRIZZLY> is always looking for dedicated rogues. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we might be able to work something out. I have been messing with the idea of co-class leading our rogue group.
Captain of the GRIZZLY Anime Team
Fight-Tank of the GRIZZLY D&D Team

Dance Like Nobody's Watching
Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Sing Like Nobody's Listening
Live Like It's Heaven on Earth
lasty
Grunt
Grunt

by Lemonfreezer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 am

it's funny how he made a post promoting himself, instead of looking through the SAME forum section where all the guilds have made their recruitment posts. Natural born leader right here! :D
Lemonfreezer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nain » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 am

im also looking to be a rogue class-leader; perhaps co-class-leader if necessary, though I am the best rogue, so that would be a waste ;)
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by showtime » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 am

im looking for a guild that will let me be the guild master when this server launches
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by LovelyDPS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello , I`m going to start as rogue (cos that is one of fue classes in which I have no experience) as Hourd (cos they are awersome) and looking for a friendly rogue class leader^^
LovelyDPS
Private
Private

by dailybs » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 am

I will be rogue undead I wont tell my name but I think it's cool wanna be in some good guild with both pve/pvp progression and I would like to be in group with class leader coz I need experience.Thanks.
dailybs
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters