Casual PvE guild?

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Casual PvE guild?

by Jimyz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:09 pm

You are indeed accepted for the leveling phase, but it doesn't mean you'll be a member. The test phase, once you're 60, lasts around 1 month (of raiding), and you have to prove yourself. Not to mention that attending 2 raids/week is the strict minimum. Sorry for advertising Phoenix but I had to develop what Mav said. Anyway, I wish you to find (or create) the guild that is right for you!
See you soon !
<Phoenix>
Jimyz
Tester

by Aquane » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 am

I should've stuck around in the thread a bit longer

to put it short, there isn't a casual raid guild on horde side yet, someone would have to make one

and no, rolling on the faction allied with night elves is not an valid option

id also love it very much that a semi-casual raid guild on horde, if it emerges, would allow people to play as any spec they want as long as its not blatantly bad like a dagger rogue that never uses backstab
even a holy dps priest (which might actually be viable on ally with crusader judgement) and oomkins and deep destro warlocks would be allowed, but people would still not have to use too many debuff slots, sorry spriests we can only bring 1

now that i think about it id prefer a semi-casual raid guild over a casual pve guild, though one that still fits what I said
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Farfie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

The concept of "casual" didn't exist yet in vanilla.
Farfie
Tester

by Oxytauren » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Yea im in this casual category as well, would love to play hardcore, but sadly its no longer an option :( wish i was 16 again...
Oxytauren
Grunt
Grunt

by Jano7 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Count me in.

im looking forward to enjoy the ride as much as possible , but as you know... this process may require a helping hand once in a while, and i would gladly join a group of people with their feet on the ground.

im solid. experienced. (since beta experience). and well... Im an adult if you know what i mean. (US)
Jano7
Tester

by Elibus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:51 am

The Bleak Academy will be joining this server at launch. We are a casual guild that formed out of mostly new players in patch 1.9 and had an active raid schedule before the release of The Burning Crusade.

No drama, laid back, and always looking to meet new people.
Elibus
Private
Private

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Elibus wrote:The Bleak Academy will be joining this server at launch. We are a casual guild that formed out of mostly new players in patch 1.9 and had an active raid schedule before the release of The Burning Crusade.

No drama, laid back, and always looking to meet new people.

This sounds really promising. Are you going to be Horde? US or EU?
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Patience » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 pm

I highly doubt most guilds aim for rank 1's, but I think lots of people are very eager to hit 60 and start raiding asap. At least that why I wanna level and gear up as fast as possible - I do this for the endgame content.

And I also think there are guilds that recruit casuals (Like Raid is Dead). No spot is guaranteed tho, but if there's a shortage of people, casuals may as well join afaik. RID contains of both Raiders and Casuals so.
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aquane » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:09 pm

sounds nice Elibus

I'll be hiping to see you around, and that you're a US guild

I'd really love it if I didn't have to register at some website

on another note I've been thinking suicide kings is a good loot system, you can still discipline people with it by placing them lower on the list, its quantitative enough so that people don't complain, and unlike DKP theres almost no stagnation with it
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cfred » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 pm

<Convulsion> is recruiting and accepting "casuals". We know not everyone can be on all raids but as a casual you cannot expect a spot over people whom are more active. Also saying that MC will be the only raid for awhile and BWL following there won't be much content to clear raid wise. We do push for pogression and will be a competitive top guild.
Cfred
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters