[PvP] Project Mayhem

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [PvP] Project Mayhem

by koelkast » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:40 pm

Project mayhem lead Projectnostra from different well known private server? This is the same guild ? if so, then count me in. i'm in your guild as well on that different server.
koelkast
Grunt
Grunt

by Steensig » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Can't wait for this launch! Nostalgia begins!!
:D :D

Steensig
Tester

by Collateral » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 am

Thanks for accepting me into the guild Solliden! Honestly can't wait get started.
Collateral
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Malmortius » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Thank you for accepting me into the guild Solliden. Can't wait to kick some asses together :)
Malmortius
Tester

by Connact » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 am

Hey there I'm Connact I'm gonna be playing a UD Warlock and a friend of mine will be playing an Spriest, Takuu. We're very interested in joining a PvP guild, we both led battleground groups in the Guild <Remnant> from Late 05 To December of 06. Both High Warlords. What's the process of recruitment or are you currently accepting those generally interested?
Connact, 60 UD Warlock [Retired] Deployed from April-September, missed out on my guild raiding. Starting over.
Connact
Grunt
Grunt

by Collateral » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Connact wrote:Hey there I'm Connact I'm gonna be playing a UD Warlock and a friend of mine will be playing an Spriest, Takuu. We're very interested in joining a PvP guild, we both led battleground groups in the Guild <Remnant> from Late 05 To December of 06. Both High Warlords. What's the process of recruitment or are you currently accepting those generally interested?

I'm just a new member but they accept those with strong applications, no half-assed shit. You can see for yourself - http://www.projectmayhem-guild.com/site_applications
Collateral
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Solliden » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Last edited by Solliden on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solliden
Private
Private

by letosve » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Who to whisper in game for invite in guild? It has been written when I was accepted in that aplication but i forgot it.
letosve
Tester

by Connact » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi, im the PvP officer. Theres a basic application process where I look for a few broad attributes in potential PvPers. Obviously since the server hasnt started im pretty lenient with the application process, but as the server progresses and my group is refined i'll become more exclusive.[/quote]

Hey there I applied and am now in. Thanks!
Connact, 60 UD Warlock [Retired] Deployed from April-September, missed out on my guild raiding. Starting over.
Connact
Grunt
Grunt

by Mulen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 pm

so connact... how fast do you think you will get gear @ 60 to be able to beat those people that gets gear from raids and instances ?
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters