<Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

by Simonich » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Note: This guild will last only for the earlier stages of this server

We are looking for brave soldiers or crazy motherfuckers to invade elwynn forest and create a hold for ourselves there and maybe even level! As soon as a player reaches lvl 5 he will be eligible to start moving towards elwynn forest within groups of people.

Our main stronghold will be the fargodeep mines, a quest area inhabited by kobolds. To cause PvP we will kill all the kobolds so the alliance won't be able to get the quest done :D

You no take candle fo' real now

In addition we will try to spread around the alliance areas and make our presence notable. Higher lvl player will move to areas like westfall and so on. We level up by grinding quest areas and fight back against concerned alliance players!

So I'd like to bring a few more players from the PvP server to enjoy the hypeness of a server release :D

Campaign Post added! : viewtopic.php?f=71&t=24278&p=168365#p168365
Last edited by Simonich on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

by Pokeypointy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Don't worry, any and all mobs will be insta-killed upon spawning while the server is new and since allys need to flag themselves for pvp, you'll have hard time making any kind of fuss. I like the idea though.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shaana » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:52 pm

I think it's sad.
shaana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by messica » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:53 pm

If you get enough people this could be interesting... The amount of frustration it will cause the players trying to level will force them to flag and fight to take the quest zone back. They will no doubt outnumber you so once people start flagging they will probably wipe your force out pretty quickly.
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kentamentiu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm not sure what to make of this.
Kentamentiu
Grunt
Grunt

by snubben » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

So instead of going on the PVP server and fight in the world, you will go to the PVE server where some people rolled inorder to get away from wpvp?

Seems kinda dickish imo.
snubben
Grunt
Grunt

by Chatthenator » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:59 am

snubben wrote:So instead of going on the PVP server and fight in the world, you will go to the PVE server where some people rolled inorder to get away from wpvp?

Seems kinda dickish imo.

Totally agree. I'm going to this server because i'm tired of enemy players constanly killing everyone and everything, since i'm used to PvE since Vanilla WoW. If I see this guy on the server, I know i'll just need to yell his name and his 'fun' of ruining other people's 'fun' will quickly be over :lol:
Chatthenator
Private
Private

by Simonich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:55 am

Relax, it will still be fun. The thing is that if they eventually all attack us they will overpower us.

But yeah its kinda dickish but I'm still gonna do it cause I just can :3. And its something awesome to so. Tons of horde and alliance lvl 1-10 in 1 area, sounds fun to me
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Corazon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Simonich wrote: Our main stronghold will be the fargodeep mines, a quest area inhabited by kobolds. To cause PvP we will kill all the kobolds so the alliance won't be able to get the quest done :D

Sounds like zone disruption to me, which I imagine is bannable, if you do it long enough.

Not that I care, I'll be rolling Horde anyway.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Corazon wrote:
Simonich wrote: Our main stronghold will be the fargodeep mines, a quest area inhabited by kobolds. To cause PvP we will kill all the kobolds so the alliance won't be able to get the quest done :D

Sounds like zone disruption to me, which I imagine is bannable, if you do it long enough.

Not that I care, I'll be rolling Horde anyway.

The zone will be disrupted by the alliance themselves when were gone anyway.

And I highly doubt that's bannable, cause were quite stoppable and outnumbered. And the zone is in the same level with us. We won't stay there forever anyway
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters