<Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

by Simonich » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:53 am

MasterQuaster wrote:This totaly makes no sense. I am totaly a friend of PvP but you can't invade northshire because of the guards. All other areas mobs & and players (above lvl 5) will easy kill you or they will just ignore you, because it's a PvE Server and they will not be flaged PvP.

You don't have much experience on this do you ^^

First of all north shire is not our main target. But can still be invaded by the hills with the wall and river, easily climbable. You can easily take over the whole valley except the gate, and the road has patrols so it can be avoided. Second we will most likely move out at lvl 5 and even gain xp there by same lvl mobs.

To get to elwynn you take Zeppelin to gromgol, jump on the sea as soon as you get to the other side and swim to westfall. With a specific road you can get to wesfall by facing just several lvl 15 mobs which are like raid elites, so that's why we move in huge packs. Another way is dying in stv, rezzing at spirit, swimming north in the river between westfall and duskwood to reach elwynn. Server release will have lots of people, as I already said twice, not everyone thinks the same way, some may attack us on sight or want to fight back for disturbing their quest zones. And those few who will react are enough by the time we are outnumbered.

We may also raid towns to kill quest givers when possible :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Zunni » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:29 pm

You might wanna read up on rules zone disruption on PVE servers are harassment.
Zunni
Tester

by Simonich » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Zunni wrote:You might wanna read up on rules zone disruption on PVE servers are harassment.

1st where is that rule written?

2nd we with no way will overpower our enemy and above that we will be the ones to be outnumbered. The ones causing zone disruption are most likely to be the same faction that belongs to the zone.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by MasterQuaster » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Simonich wrote:
Zunni wrote:You might wanna read up on rules zone disruption on PVE servers are harassment.

2nd we with no way will overpower our enemy and above that we will be the ones to be outnumbered. The ones causing zone disruption are most likely to be the same faction that belongs to the zone.

It's an blizz based PvE server rule - but just if you camp quest givers kill em once and it's totaly okay. And still this idea woudn't work out. As I said it's no PvP server! People gonna leave the PvP server because they want to avoid open world PvP. They will not gonna flag them selves PvP. Until you reached Elwynn with lvl 5 there will be more than enough allies with lvl 8, 9 or even higher. I think most of em will ignore you cause it's PvE. And those who won't ignore you just destroy you because their lvl is higher and they outnumber you. Maybe it's a better idea to find some guilds who are ready to play 10 vs 10 warsong on lvl 10.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:06 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:
Simonich wrote:

It's an blizz based PvE server rule - but just if you camp quest givers kill em once and it's totaly okay. And still this idea woudn't work out. As I said it's no PvP server! People gonna leave the PvP server because they want to avoid open world PvP. They will not gonna flag them selves PvP. Until you reached Elwynn with lvl 5 there will be more than enough allies with lvl 8, 9 or even higher. I think most of em will ignore you cause it's PvE. And those who won't ignore you just destroy you because their lvl is higher and they outnumber you. Maybe it's a better idea to find some guilds who are ready to play 10 vs 10 warsong on lvl 10.

Nostalrius staff give a warning after hours of camping the same NPC or NPCs. And really we don't know yet how the result will be. Regardless this will go on as plenty of people expressed enthusiasm as well in whispers.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by MasterQuaster » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:28 pm

And still many people leave the PvP Server because they hate open world PvP. And now you try to take exactly this to the PvE Server. You rly think people gonna be cheerufl about this? As I said, I am totaly a friend of PvP but I think you shouldn't stage this at a PvE realm start.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:17 am

MasterQuaster wrote:And still many people leave the PvP Server because they hate open world PvP. And now you try to take exactly this to the PvE Server. You rly think people gonna be cheerufl about this? As I said, I am totaly a friend of PvP but I think you shouldn't stage this at a PvE realm start.

If people get to follow me it means people are cheerful about this, basically some people who want this to happen. After all, every time, just read above. I noted that this guild may last only for the hype release days, we are just gonna bring our presence in human lands just for the Lols. What else to say? I'm still gonna do this.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by MasterQuaster » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 am

Well do what you want to do. I just say that it is a waste of time. Better find some alliance guilds for arranged open world or warsung PvP. So you have an guarantee that you will not waste your time.

But it's your choice I don't mean this in a negative way. I hope you gonna have fun with this. But I personally think you gonna waste your time.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:36 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:Well do what you want to do. I just say that it is a waste of time. Better find some alliance guilds for arranged open world or warsung PvP. So you have an guarantee that you will not waste your time.

But it's your choice I don't mean this in a negative way. I hope you gonna have fun with this. But I personally think you gonna waste your time.

If im gonna have fun by doing this, its not a waste of time. Fun is the target anyway :P
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by komaf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 am

MasterQuaster wrote:
Simonich wrote:

This is where I absolutely disagree.

There is a huge difference between random world griefing and focusing on the WAR in the the World of WARcraft part of the title. Defending/attacking a town is huge in regards to a true role-playing as well as WoW experience.

Johnny 60 killing people at Redridge while they solo in the hills for Yowler is one thing. Johnny 60 inciting everyone in a town - which is next to a flight-path, and has at least the challenge of low level guards, is another.

True people can just ignore this - but for those who really want to enjoy what WoW has to offer, there is more than just organizing against logarithm driven pixelated mobs.

The most fun I ever had in WoW was my guild attacking Redridge (of all levels) and folks fighting back to defend...Tarren Mill offense when I was Alliance and in Southshore was incredible.

So yes - this is a good thing that <Warson Offensive> wants to add to to the flavor of the game. I applaud them and part of me wants to be there with them - only - I really do enjoy my Dwarf handsomeness...so, yeah.

/salute
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters