US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by Ging3rMonkey » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm

I am interested in joining your guild

I am currently planning on leveling a warlock for my first toon on the pve server.

FYI,
I live in the mountain time zone and should be able to play most times
Ging3rMonkey
Tester

by hakuyi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello,

Love the initiative. Finally a horde guild on the forums I can relate to :). I am interested in joining, although I am still not certain where my endgame priorites will be (pve or pvp). At the moment I am leaning towards rolling a warlock. If time permits I can level quite fast (3 weeks real time for 60 on last priest). Just looking for a nice bunch of people to level with really and maybe do endgame content with :)
hakuyi
Private
Private

by Shelburnn » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Yeah I saw there arent any US Horde guilds on these forums yet other then mine. Lol. At least not one that intends on raiding. So everyone feel free to message me on here if you have any questions.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Sir_tokealot » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 am

i will be doing lots and lots of pvp once we hit 60 if thats your thing. still going to do the full raid schedule but all other hours people will be dying. starting to lean toward rolling hunter.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Shelburnn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 am

Sir_tokealot wrote:i will be doing lots and lots of pvp once we hit 60 if thats your thing. still going to do the full raid schedule but all other hours people will be dying. starting to lean toward rolling hunter.

Oh yeah thats fine. I'll be pvping when ever im not raiding or doing raid prep. Gonna roll a rogue or mage more then likely
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Statin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:40 am

If you're looking for a druid or shaman healer I will gladly assume the role. I'd prefer Shaman as that is what I healed with all the way until Cataclysm. I am not opposed to a druid though as we all need them decurses :)
Statin
Tester

by Shelburnn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:49 am

Statin wrote:If you're looking for a druid or shaman healer I will gladly assume the role. I'd prefer Shaman as that is what I healed with all the way until Cataclysm. I am not opposed to a druid though as we all need them decurses :)

We'd be happy to have you! Druids and shamans are always welcome. Just beware of the million "Innervate me!" whispers youll get as a druid haha. The battle rez is nice too.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Currse » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:02 pm

I am extremely excited about joining your guild next Saturday when the server launch happens! Mainly because I also live on the East Coast so the times would be perfect haha I have played back in Vanilla and miss it. I want to raid again, and go content I missed out on. I am interested in leveling a Warrior/Shaman/Druid. You'll definitely be hearing from me ! :D
Currse
Tester

by Statin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 pm

As far as utility goes I would like to probably level a druid first and then move to a shaman. I am a CST time zone and should be available most nights if they can start late enough (if not maybe look into later starting raids? I am sure most people don't care being up late for progression) Keep me updated.
Statin
Tester

by Shelburnn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Sounds great everybody! We will worry about raid times once everyone starts getting close to 60. Once the server opens everyone should join the Content Wrath channel so we can talk to each other and so I know who will be joining us until I can get the 1 gold to make the charter.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters