US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by Shelburnn » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:24 am

<Content Wrath> is looking for members to build a community for the upcoming PvE server! Obviously with the name being posted in a public forum there is the risk of it being taken. However this is about building the community and the infrastructure for the guild so the name is not important.

We will be looking for members who are interested in progression raiding as that will be our primary objective. Although we will also be accepting members who are simply interested in leveling with us in order to build a community that is large enough to assist each other at any hour of the day or night. Members of the guild are simply asked to be supportive of their guild mates and to assist each other if it is possible to do so. We want to be as productive and helpful as possible to our guildmates to ensure everyone can level as quickly as possible to 60.

Comment below or message me if you are interested I will be checking this thread regularly! Thanks! :)

The guild website is up! Although it is still being worked on!.

Contentwrath.guildportal.com
Last edited by Shelburnn on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by Virnios » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 pm

I'd love to join, I never played vanilla so hope that is fine, and I always played alliance. Moving to horde + playing vanilla will be quite the experience. :D
Virnios
Tester

by Shelburnn » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Virnios wrote:I'd love to join, I never played vanilla so hope that is fine, and I always played alliance. Moving to horde + playing vanilla will be quite the experience. :D

Yeah thats perfectly fine! You'll have plenty of time to learn as you level! It will be a challenge for sure though.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Pastarien » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Any idea what time and time zone you probably gonna raid ?
Pastarien
Tester

by Shelburnn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:56 pm

I personally live in Eastern timezone. However I'm flexible with my schedule so as we level I intend to figure out what times would be best for everyone in order to ensure the maximum attendance for raid as possible. At the moment I am planning on having 4 raid nights a week though in order to progress as quickly as possible but also allow for people to do dungeons during the raid week without being to much.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Pastarien » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:28 am

Its cool :)
Pastarien
Tester

by Orc_Hunter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:22 am

Have you decided on a loot system yet?
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shelburnn » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:33 am

The loot system that I have the most familiarity with is the Loot Council. I feel like that is the best way to distribute loot evenly within a system where there is a "class leader" on the council that has a detailed knowledge of the BiS gear for that raid and what gear would be an upgrade for the members of their class in the raid.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by messica » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I would be interested. Won't know for sure of course until we bang out all the details as far as raid schedule and such.
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Shelburnn » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 pm

messica wrote:I would be interested. Won't know for sure of course until we bang out all the details as far as raid schedule and such.

Yes of course. It just makes more sense at the moment to focus on leveling, building a community, and preping for raid. Then focusing on raid times at the moment. Because if I put times up this early then some people wont even join. But if I wait until everyone is getting close to 60 to determine raid times I can create a schedule that is best for everyone.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters