[EU] <Reign of Chaos>

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[EU] <Reign of Chaos>

by Reddakh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:53 pm

<REIGN OF CHAOS> is recruiting!

<REIGN OF CHAOS> is a community started by a group of real life friends with several years of WoW experience.

Our goal:

We are a non-casual guild focused on quick progression. We aim to build a stable and dedicated community to compete for Server Firsts.

What can we offer you?

Stability – The leadership of Reing of Chaos is core of experienced, hardcore players who had known each other for over 5 years.

Community – We are a group of mature people and we value our community greatly, both in raids and outside of raids. It’s not uncommon for us to throw in spontaneous premades or assist our fellow players with their everyday needs.

Organization - We aim for the top and being organised plays a huge part in it. We have our own 50-Man Teamspeak3 server, active forums with lots of information conveniently gathered and categorized and officers striving to help you in-game.

Appreciation - your contribution to common goal will not go unnoticed. Our officers are keeping tabs and your effort will be rewarded!

Loot Contribution:
Progression Phase: Hidden DKP

What do we expect from you?

Dedication: We expect our members to aspire to be the best.

Will to Improve: We want you to analyse your performance and aim to improve it, push yourself to the limit. If you can’t figure something out, ask an officer or class leader for advice or research in internet.

Attendance and Reliability: We will be raiding on a schedule and we expect from our raiders to attend every one of them. That being said, we all have lives. If you are unable to attend we expect you to sign off in advance.

Good Attitude: We all enjoy jokes and there are no set rules that forbid you from expressing yourself, be it joy or frustration. But we expect you to be mindful of others - your freedom stops where another's begins. Be positive, constructive in criticism and don’t get angry at other criticizing you.

A reasonable level of both written and spoken English. We are an international guild with many different nationalities, but we keep gchat and TS in English.

Always be prepared for a raid. Get your consumables, world buffs and real life business dealt with before the raid starts!

Raid Schedule:
Monday 8:00 - 00:00 GMT+1
Sunday 8:00 - 00:00 GMT+1

Third day is yet to be decided.

Please note that the raid times are not yet fixed - we attempt to provide a time that would be suitable for both EU and NA players but we will have a poll on it when we will be ready to start raiding.

You can apply on our website at:

http://roc.nostalrius.shivtr.com/
Last edited by Reddakh on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
GM of Reign of Chaos
Reddakh
Private
Private

Re: [EU] <Reign of Chaos>

by Bleakwing » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 am

Sounds like a good bunch of people, shame the raid times are a bit late for me.

Good luck with recruitment!
Bleakwing
Tester

by Mage21 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Sounds like a really cool guild!

But as mentioned, the raid-times seems bit off for a EU guild. If you would consider having them about 2hours earlier i would imagine alot more would be interested in applying... including myself ;)

Good luck tho,
see you ingame!
Mage21
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Reddakh » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:15 pm

You can always apply and be part of the guild if you fulfill all the needed terms regarding the application form.
We're Europeans,but our goal is to find happy median for both US and EU playerbase.

Raid time is not fixed.It may be changed if most of the players cannot make it on time.
Last edited by Reddakh on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GM of Reign of Chaos
Reddakh
Private
Private

by Corazon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:57 pm

9pm-1am in what time zone?
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Reddakh » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:40 pm

gmt+1
GM of Reign of Chaos
Reddakh
Private
Private

by Dimitrios » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi there,

i would like to take this opportunity to apply to your guild. There arent many organized guilds on horde side right now and i am looking for one.

I cannot guarantee i will stick around for raiding, but i sincerely wish to be part of the leveling process.

I am currently considering druid or shaman but open to other classes as well.
Dimitrios
Tester

by Dimitrios » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 pm

I´d be interested to join. Not many horde guilds that organize prior to PvE.

Considering to roll Druid or Shaman, still open to the other classes though.
Dimitrios
Tester

by Mistral » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:05 pm

What level of tryhard are we talking here?
Are you gonna use dire maul buffs for every single raid and forcing people to farm cenarion circle stuff?
Mistral
Grunt
Grunt

by Larsen » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:01 am

I'm interested in this. Warlock.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters