Children of the Wing

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Children of the Wing

by drelk001 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 am

Children of the Wing is a Open Family/Leveling Guild located in North America... EST, we are taking all horde members who are interested in joining.
We want to start raiding or PVP once we get more people.

Are the current officers
Tahrain
Lilane
or
Bloodstrider

Cant wait to see you in-game

The ranking system goes
-Recruit: Just joining
-Junior Member: Just Joining, hung out with guild awhile
-Member: Friend of the Guild
-Senior Member: Good Friend of the Guild... Possibly being looked at to be a Junior Officer
-Junior Officer: More that just a buddy or a Bro... but a helper of those who run the guild
-Officer: Generic Guild Officer
-Senior Officer: Top of the line... if we ever need a new leader.. you may be it.
-Leader: Tahrain
drelk001
Private
Private

Re: Children of the Wing

by GlassGhost » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 am

PvP guild on PvE server :shock:
GlassGhost
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hakuyi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:05 pm

GlassGhost wrote:PvP guild on PvE server :shock:

Why not
hakuyi
Private
Private

by Bartolo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi. What time will it be your Raid Schedule?
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by drelk001 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 am

Bartolo wrote:Hi. What time will it be your Raid Schedule?

probably on weekends... we are VERY new... only about 20 people right now all leveling.

my goal is to get to 60 then start making a raid team and have the guild family/leveling from there.
drelk001
Private
Private

by komaf » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:51 am

I find it fascinating how people boggle at the possibility of pvp on a pve server.

Please remember that unlike the chaos of random griefing, the more heroic attacks on towns has led to some of the most fun folks have ever had in this mmoRPG.

Nothing says RP like finding value in not just reading the lore and battling pixels, but in the defending and or offending of a town.

It's never quite Helm's Deep - WoW had to make BGs many years later that sort of represented meaningful battle - but those weren't persistent (ala Dark Age of Camelot persistent).

Anyway - welcome, <Children of the Wing> I applaud your vision!
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

by drelk001 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:30 am

komaf wrote:I find it fascinating how people boggle at the possibility of pvp on a pve server.

Please remember that unlike the chaos of random griefing, the more heroic attacks on towns has led to some of the most fun folks have ever had in this mmoRPG.

Nothing says RP like finding value in not just reading the lore and battling pixels, but in the defending and or offending of a town.

It's never quite Helm's Deep - WoW had to make BGs many years later that sort of represented meaningful battle - but those weren't persistent (ala Dark Age of Camelot persistent).

Anyway - welcome, <Children of the Wing> I applaud your vision!

not really going for PVP really, would love to just be a family guild... we are going to be open until we get about 50 members. also, I stream Nostalrius WoW now. http://www.twitch.tv/viczeroone
Come check it out sometime
drelk001
Private
Private

by Donpojo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 am

Sounds interesting how many people do you have as of now? And what is the guild looking for?
Donpojo
Tester

by drelk001 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 am

Donpojo wrote:Sounds interesting how many people do you have as of now? And what is the guild looking for?

we have about 20 people, we are looking for everyone for now ... I am taking kind of a break for a bit (so I dont get burnt out) but if you tell me your in-game name I will add you to friends and zip you an invite if I see you on
drelk001
Private
Private

by Loudstep » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:01 am

Is your guild Children of the Wing still around? Just started playing again and am wanting to learn more about your guild.
Loudstep
Tester

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters