NA - Experienced Players, Eventual Raiding

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: NA - Experienced Players, Eventual Raiding

by Stasis » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey all. Less than an hour, can't freaking wait!

I will be rolling a Troll Mage. Name withheld for the time being, but I'll be in the channel right away.

Some background:
I started WoW around launch time, my first main being a NE Rogue. I was an active raider from MC progression through to downing C'thun. I love the game and can't wait to experience a fresh start from the horde perspective and as a new class.

My goals are to raid long term, while providing a significant role in (hopefully) our factions lead progressing guild.
I'm interested in PvP aswell, so hopefully we can put some good farm groups together in the future. :D

See you all soon~
Stasis
Tester

by Tekkra » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 pm

I would love to join up. Rolling a druid.
Tekkra
Tester

by raydawg04 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:17 am

To everyone looking at this now: It has been 12 hours since server launch and we are currently formed and leveling, with a 20 member core.

We have a strong need for Druids and Rogues, however we still need all classes except DPS Warriors.

Post a reply here or contact any of us in game and we will talk more :)

Ryan (Rhay)
raydawg04
Private
Private

by Murderdeath » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Still havent been able to hook up with amyone. Do we have a guild yet? If so whats the name? My toon is Cowbum. Post your toon name here and i will try to find you in game. Should be on all night tonight after 9pm pacific time.
Murderdeath
Tester

by cashdavis » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:01 pm

I just saw this and am definitely interested. Rolling a rogue and I raided through the first half of Naxx in vanilla. My name in game is Cashdavis and I'll be on most of the day. Just let me know how to get in contact!
cashdavis
Tester

by Chiral8 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:58 am

Hi,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm playing a priest and I also have a druid that is interested, as well. This sounds like what we're looking for. Both of us have raid experience from all expansions.

I'd like to speak with you in game about joining. It sounds like you've got the guild set up - what is the name of the guild? Or can you make a list of players to contact in game? :)

My character name is Chirality.

Thanks!
Chiral8
Tester

by Orthodoxy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Greetings,

Your guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for! I am playing a priest and intend to raid holy at 60.

Experience:

Vanilla - up to AQ40
BC - up to 3/6 Sunwell
Wrath - LK, half heroic ICC
Cata- did some of the intro raids, quit during this tier.

Would you be able to post/PM your char name? I will be on this evening.
Orthodoxy
Grunt
Grunt

by firemage1026 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:10 pm

I would like to join this guild. I currently have a druid. I have experience raiding Vanilla BC and lich king. I will be on tonght if you want to pm me. My character name is Stagler
firemage1026
Tester

by raydawg04 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:02 am

Hey all!

Let me give you all some much needed information;

Guild name: Omnia
GM: Rhay
Officers: Necrosis, Valantharos, Trollinheals, Insight

We have experienced a lot of growth in the past 2 days for our current system, and so the Officers and myself have built a more suitable structure to make this growth possible, while still maintaining our original goal of end-game raiding.

We will continue to openly recruit individuals who directly express interest to us, and that we feel are a match for our guilds culture and vision However let me explain what this means and how this will work:

Each new recruit will be given a trial position. The new recruit will remain trial until:
A.) Minimum of 2 days have passed (allowing time to get to know the guild, and for the guild to know you)
B.) Do something with a fellow guildie! Help out a member with a dungeon run, a profession, a question, etc. Just showing that you are helpful and involved, as we all try to be as well.

Once a current member vouches for you, you will also become a permanent member of Omnia :) Members will have no obligation to be a part of our raid group, they can just be a part of the guild and enjoy our culture and positive experience.

Our raid group will be separated from members and will be quite exclusive for the time being. As time passes all interested members will have a shot at a raider position, given the class needs. If you express interest, you will be considered. Taken into account when considered for a raid slot will bandskill, interest, commitment, match for our culture, etc.). Current members who have been with us from the start will have special priority on these slots.

This change will be instated most likely tomorrow (10/21), once the Officers and I talk about it a little more and hammer out some of the finer details.

Thanks all and let us know if you have any questions!

Ryan (Rhay)
Last edited by raydawg04 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
raydawg04
Private
Private

by aleric204 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 am

Just joining the server and looking for a guild. started raiding in wrath did some of cata and mists and the beginning of warlords
aleric204
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters