Zug Life

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Zug Life

by scalepad » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 am

Elibus wrote:
scalepad wrote:Hey guys, are you US or EU?

Both; some here , some there. Come on in, the water's fine.

Cool. I'll see if I can bring a few friends.
molly
scalepad
Private
Private

by Elibus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Who's ready for tomorrow?
Elibus
Private
Private

by Skrofler » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 am

I'm ready for tonight.
I didn't join Zug Life back in the old country but had some friendly banter with some of you. You may hear from me soon after launch and I can give a signature.

However, I lured my old friends into this venture and we shall decide jointly where to go and what to join, so we'll see.
Skrofler
Grunt
Grunt

by Pallysir » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:58 am

[Calling to all interested in Zug Life] We had one of our members from Zug Life make the guild, but it has a new name now which fits a bit better with our casual life style :) Look out for The Way, many of us from Zug Life are already in here and kicking!
Lvl 60 paladin, 20 days played, ganked 373 times
Pallysir
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Humble Kagu » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Was this the guild that was being run by Craterhoof over on SR? I saw your thread and posts over there, I'm part of the Sanctuary guild which was essentially a casual friendly guild for the Alliance side on that server. I have made a Horde alt and would love to be a part of this friendly casual guild if y'all will have me.

Character Info:
Iluminado
Tauren
Shaman

Hope to see you guys in game!
Looking to re-live Vanilla together with a friendly, welcoming and well-behaved bunch? Then we open our doors at http://sanctuaryguild.org where we look forward to hear from you! ☼
Humble Kagu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sonett » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 am

Hi guys, this guild sounds absolutely perfect. When I used to play Vanilla back in the day I was in a super casual guild that would still raid from time to time and I loved it. I would want to get back into a little raiding with a friendly bunch of faces (although my work timetable can be a little unpredictable). If you could float me an invite, that would be super!

Name: Sonett, UD Priest

Also sometimes play on an Orc Warlock called Nocturn. Thanks!
Sonett
Tester

by Guvnor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 pm

do you guys have teamspeak/ventrilo ?
Guvnor
Tester

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters