Chocolate Milk [EU] PVE high end raiding guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Chocolate Milk [EU] PVE high end raiding guild

by Duofilm » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Dear players,

Currently I can say that we have already build a nice community on the PvE realm. Thanks for that!

We sorted the ranks and are discussing raiding details so we can start asap. The people I have met the last few days are all sharing the same love for the original wow. Its clear that friendships are in the making.

But we can still use some dedicated players, if you feel you are ready to get into MC asap then maybe we are what you are looking for. Feel free to apply on our website, contact us ingame or join us on our teamspeak for a chat!

The Chocolate Milk Team
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by MrCer » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Free bump!

*inserts jimmy carter laugh*
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by _Athena_ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 am

Up we go.
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PleaseDontPoint » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:00 am

So, I just stumbled across this and I am absolutely excited.

Brief history, I have raided off and on since Vanilla. I have played every class, and spec at max level ( Except for a rogue, and mage ) I am quite interested in raiding with you folks, however I am EST. Odd hours are fine, so long as there is some rough estimate of start/end time ( Even if not set in stone )

Also, what roles are you currently lacking? I can play most classes at a very high caliber, although elemental shaman has always been my shining spec. I am in the process of installing the client now, and will begin leveling tonight ( If it's quick ) or tomorrow when I get home from work. ( Have a 4 day weekend this week, so I foresee a lot of leveling! ) But I would love to know what would be the best contribution to the raid team.
PleaseDontPoint
Tester

by KingBoogaloo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 pm

<Chocolate Milk> merged with <Video Games> and they formed a new guild called <Deja Vu> which is 10/10 and 1 - so in case you seek end-game raiding you will have to look here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25410

I see there are still low levels with the guild tag <Chocolate Milk> around - are those alts of former members or just a few people sticking around?

Any future plans for the guild?
KingBoogaloo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Duofilm » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 am

@KingBoogaloo

The low levels you see are alts/Socials/Casuals or lower levels. Since guilds have a Player cap we currently ask the ppl to level in Chocolate Milk. I certainly don't want to let the guild die. Who knows what happens ;)
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters