Raiding guilds

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Raiding guilds

by vadfucksahan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi there.

Me and a friend just started playing on this server two days ago. We used to play WoW from TBC to the start of Cataclysm, but as neither one of us has raided in Vanilla we decided to try it out on a Vanilla Private Server so we started playing on Nostalrius and have loved it so far. The server is so alive (sometimes a bit too alive, at times there's like 15 people at the same place killing the same mobs for the same quest, but I guess that's better than playing on a server where no one else plays...)

Anyways, we've only reached level 18 yet, but I guess you can't start looking for a guild too early, so here goes:

We've chosen to play druid and priest on the Horde side (we're planning on speccing Holy and Feral tank because we recon it'll be easier to find groups for instances and so on, but specc really doesn't matter). We're looking for a semi serious guild that raids once in a while, not a super hardcore guild, but we're not looking to just do five man dungeons either.

Our greatest raiding experience back in the day was downing LK 10 man heroic (it wasn't server first or anything, but it's still a decent achievement in my books).

In real life we're two 21 year olds living in Sweden, we both have a social life, girlfriend and jobs and stuff so we're not looking to raid five nights a week from 6 P.M. to 3 A.M. but like I said, we'd like to experience Vanilla raiding a bit.

If your guild is looking for people like us, then please comment in the thread and we can get i touch :)
vadfucksahan
Tester

Re: Raiding guilds

by raydawg04 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Hey guys,

The guild I'm forming is definitely interested in having you both, however a couple of things;
A.) We are a US based guild so most of our raiding times when the time comes will probably be more US based. That would be the most major issue I'm sure. However raid times have not yet been set and we will set them together as a guild.

B.) You know this is the forums for the new PvE server and not the current PvP server right? Just want to clarify because you mentioned your current characters which you wouldn't be using on the new server.

Send me a PM or respond to this message in this thread with your thoughts and we will move forward from there :)

Have a great day,

Ryan (Rhay)
raydawg04
Private
Private

Return to Horde guilds headquarters