<Sanctum> [NA]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Goon Squad> [NA]

by dudebroqt » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Bump
dudebroqt
Grunt
Grunt

by Strobber » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:40 pm

XJ9 wrote:About the only person off the top of my head I haven't spoken to recently that I've missed is Tzangetsu (I'm counting this as recently speaking to you) and I spoke with Sierus earlier, probably missing a few as well though of people I commonly associated with, you two are missing. OH! AND SYNC! I MISS SYNC AND SENKOW!

You break my heart..
Ace
Strobber
Grunt
Grunt

by grapha69 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:59 am

kariolaki wrote:
Sapiomouna wrote:Most unstable and full of drama guild ever. I give you 2months until some drama happens again.

Huehuehue

i can name 3x different mental breakdowns of poplock that he had on different servers :) :)

keep out for your own safety

I can't speak on the character of the guild he's in but from personal experience, pop himself is nothing but a toxic headache. Was gkicked him from our guild like 3 days in for being obnoxious and generally insufferable in teamspeak and spammed in world chat/messaged random people in my guild about me being a " corrupt gm " for like 2 months straight. He then went on to guild hop/get gkicked from random guilds until l4g died out. Dude just looks for trouble and if you didn't know any better you'd think its a 14 year old behind that keyboard when it's in fact some dork soul patching having loser in his mid 20s. He's literally all over the Elysium/Nost reddit just fighting with people and posting stupid ass screenshots trying to flame other guilds/people. Dude should be blacklisted if he already isn't.
grapha69
Tester

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters