<Omnia> - Relaxed NA PvE/PvP Guild Recruiting!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Omnia> - Relaxed NA PvE/PvP Guild Recruiting!

by Reiker » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm starting a more official thread for our guild. The original thread was posted here.

Omnia was formed as a place to foster a relaxed and mature atmosphere while offering a community for players to socialize, run dungeons, raid, and/or PvP within.

All we ask for is no drama, trolling, or inappropriate comments. Remember, this is a relaxed guild. If you want to be the server first guild to kill Ragnaros, you probably want to look elsewhere. We do things at our pace and have fun while doing it.

We're currently looking for all classes and levels.

We have a strong core and are looking to fill our roster for upcoming dungeon farming and raids. If you're interested in becoming part of Omnia or have any questions then please contact Reiker in-game.

Thanks!

UPDATE: A merger between Omnia and The Way was just finalized tonight. I posted this thread while we were still considering the merger. Anyone is still welcome to join Omnia, but sometime this weekend we will merge with The Way. This merger made sense to us as The Way has very similar values, goals, and expectations. If you're reading this from at least a week in the future, Omnia no longer exists but you can still get in contact with me if you're interested in joining The Way and I can point you towards a recruitment officer.
Last edited by Reiker on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: <Omnia> - Relaxed NA PvE/PvP Guild Recruiting!

by Robotron » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:28 am

hi reeker
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Return to Horde guilds headquarters