New to Nostalrius

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

New to Nostalrius

by Shambit » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Greetings everyone!

I just recently saw Nostalrius, as I've been playing on Feenix since 2012 I am excited to see what the server has to offer. Anyone that has played on Feenix knows of it's downsides that greatly ruin the enjoyment and immersion of your Account/Character, so I won't go into why I'm leaving Feenix.

I'm looking to start completely fresh, hopefully in a casual/social guild until my schedule frees up for Hardcore raiding. A little about myself:

Name: Troy

IRL Background: I was in the U.S. Army for 11 years, 2 deployments to Iraq 2003-2004/2005-2006. I first found WoW in late 2006 and spent many years regretting not finding the game sooner as to experience it's end game content. I was medically retired from the Army in 2009 and spend my days being a stay at home dad to two wonderful kids with one on the way.

Classic Experience: My drive for organization and structure in leadership motivates me to take on roles of responsibility. On Feenix I created the Horde guild Omega. It started out casual, then progressively grew to the 20/40 man raiding scene. I managed to stick with them until 5/12 in Naxxramas on a Fury Warrior until my wife had our second child and the raiding schedule took a back seat.

In Omega, not only being the Guild Leader and founder, I was also our ZG20 and AQ20 Raid Leader/Master Looter. I stuck to this role until Molten Core progression which through the work in the guild others were willing to take over those responsibilities due to IRL.

Progression:

Zul' Gurub: 9/9
AQ 20: 6/6
Molten Core: 10/10
Onyxia's Lair: 1/1
Blackwing Lair: 8/8
AQ 40: 11/12 (C'thun missing)
Naxxramas: 5/12 (Anub'Rekhan/Grand Widow Faerlina/Maexxna/Noth the Plaguebringer/Instructor Razuvious)

I'm looking this time, however, to create different classes I love and be as active as I can be, greatly looking forward to raiding once again. So for now I'm just looking for a nice guild willing to take me on and perhaps use my experience and knowledge to advance in progression.

Thanks for the opportunity to play here on Nostalrius!

See you in game Horde!
Shambit
Tester

Re: New to Nostalrius

by Spiritstyle » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Did you find a guild sir? And did you start on the PVP or PVE server?
Spiritstyle
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters