New to Nostalrius :)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

New to Nostalrius :)

by Toshu17 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Good Afternoon!

To whom it may concern, my name is Thorn. I am an experienced R druid searching for a level 60 raiding guild.
I played WoW mostly all the way until the days of WoD. Throughout my vanilla experience, I was a 60war/60Druid.

I am coming to Nostalrius to relive the WoW experience I truly enjoyed with vanilla.
I am seeking a raiding guild that I can join and be a part of as any class. (Horde/Alliance)
I look forward to playing with you when I join :)

Thank you
Thorn
Toshu17
Grunt
Grunt

Re: New to Nostalrius :)

by Xethra » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:27 pm

I've seen you post on multiple threads and just want to say a couple things about your situation, because I was in the same boat two weeks ago. I applied to the guild at level 1, and was not accepted until I proved myself through time/effort.

1. Choose a class and a race YOU enjoy playing. If YOU are not having fun with the game, then you will easily get burnt out and stopped playing. It's inevitable.

2. Guilds typically put standards in the recruitment for a reason. They are seeking active players who invest time into their characters. They want to recruit people who are reliable and will be around. In your current situation, you've not been around the community very long and are still re-learning Vanilla. That is not to say they won't take notice to your application, but they will not take it as seriously as someone who is level 50+ applying to the same position. Simply put, the person who has the level 50 has put more time in, and can be utilized much sooner.

My suggestion... pick a class and faction you want to be. Not what any one guild wants you to be. There are a lot of people on Nostralius and a lot of guilds. You can easily find a guild to raid with. You just have to put the time in to get to max level and give yourself the opportunity to raid.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: New to Nostalrius :)

by Toshu17 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:32 pm