Shaman LF High End Rading guild (new to server)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Shaman LF High End Rading guild (new to server)

by Milkperfive » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi,

thanks for looking at my post, basically i just rolled on the server and am looking to find a guild to raid with once i hit 60, i am levelling a shaman and happy to play any spec required (probably resto as it seems to be the most desired)

Who am I?

basically i am 28 years old and have a retail WoW account dating back to may 2005, during vanilla i was in the top 0.1% of the playerbase who cleared almost all original content including:

MC
BWL
ONY
AQ20
AQ40 including C'thun
4 wings Naxx

My guild was progressing on KT when TBC pre patch hit and the guild ended up disbanding and reforming due to raiding going from 40 man to 25.

I played a Druid, hunter and Warlock at level 60, Hunter and Druid being mains (depending on the fight i would swap between them) and lock was about 1 tier of content behind at any given time.

I can offer you a dedicated player who has already cleared almost all Vanilla content (and who would like to beat KT this time around), someone who enjoys raiding, therorycrafting, professions, and providing advice to any who need it, i have a mic and not afraid to talk, also happy to raid lead or just sit back and let someone else do it.

what i would like from you:

A welcoming guild full of dedicated and active players who are capable of clearing hard content without being elitist or rude to people who may not be as skilled (either in guild or in general), people who work together to provide solutions to problems and don't just bitch about issues, who wipe, run back and get ready for the next pull without wasting time or having mass drama or afk's during raid times, a guild where the primary focus is on progression but is still a welcoming and social group to be a part of.

I know MC is all that is available right now and i am not even close to 60 yet, but you yourself know if your guild is capable of top tier progress or not, and i would like to find a guild who is capable of clearing the content that i have previously done, not to take anything anyway from anyone as for some guilds clearing razorgore is an amazing achievement that should be celebrated but i am looking for high end progression so please consider if your guild is capable of this before messaging me.

Milkperfive
shaman
PVE server.
Milkperfive
Private
Private

Re: Shaman LF High End Rading guild (new to server)

by Milkperfive » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Edit - if you are a guild that sits what i am looking for, chat to me in game or pm me here and i would be willing to roll whatever class and spec is needed, but the sooner the better :P
Milkperfive
Private
Private

by One Horn » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Not sure if you got a response to this, because you should as the profile looks very good. If not, you might consider setting up your own guild? :?
One Horn
Tester

by Lenayel » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:35 am

I Added you as friend, levelling phase right now, but i'm kinda looking for the same :)
Lenayel
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters