<REBEL> : Yummy Vanilla Goodness

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<REBEL> : Yummy Vanilla Goodness

by BlackGeezuz » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:34 pm

<REBEL> is a fresh Nostalrius Horde guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling enviroment. We are just getting settled in here on the PVE server Horde side and are looking for any new or behind folks with solid MMO backgrounds.

Ideally we would like to be large enough to house the player base to easily draw teams from but not so large as to make members feel lost. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all members to be signed up to the forums (site up this weekend) and ACTIVE on voice chat to drive communication.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAIDS / PVP / PLAY TIMEs?
We're by no means looking to rush to 60 or gear by any date etc. For those of us like myself that enjoy endgame goodness there will be a group of us speding some nights baning our heads when the time comes.

We will never be hardcore, but we will expect those of us looking to raid or pvp competitively to be competent and willing to take the necessary time/effort to be efficient and successful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlayTime..."DAMMIT they were perfect until their playtime was 5am for me!!"
We feel that the more times you randomly pop on and have that "oh **** there's 12 of us on" feeling...the better. Our plan is to designate "captains" for each of the major time zones.

Their job will be to be active within the community during their peak hrs in order to adequately fill our ranks with good folks that share a common play time.

WANNA HELP?
We are looking for a few members with guild leadership / recruitment experience to assist us in floating this ship to the promised land. If management is your thing, give us a shout.

ANY INQUIRIES TO : BlackGeezuz, DaleAnte or Shapes (in-game) or Sign up @ http://rebel.guildlaunch.com//
Last edited by BlackGeezuz on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackGeezuz
Tester

Re: Late to join Nostarlius? We are too JOIN US!!

by iamkeene » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 pm

removed.
Last edited by iamkeene on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i need it for vendor spec!
iamkeene
Private
Private

by BlackGeezuz » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:24 am

Hey there Keene, I'm online tonight for most of the night and will be for the majority of the weekend.
We've had a bit of a hang up this week with the holidays and are getting together this weekend to sign the charter and get rolling officially so no worry at all.

Look for me in game under "BlackGeezuz"
BlackGeezuz
Tester

by narnou » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi there !

Just made an account yesterday to remember the good old times :)
I was there at the very beginning, including beta, and we were in the first wave of guilds that took down MC :)

I don't really know how much time i'll be able to spend in the game, sure I won't be nolifing again... but planning on taking things seriously on my playtime and would be glad to have a few fun but still reliable companions :)

I just don't wanna take any lategame "competitive" engagement from now as I don't know yet about my availabilities...

I guess i'll better try to contact you ingame :)
c ya !
narnou
Tester

by BlackGeezuz » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Hey there, I'll be on most of the week. If you do a /who for "REBEL" you should be able to find someone able to tag you as well. Hope to see you soon.
BlackGeezuz
Tester

Re: <REBEL> : Yummy Vanilla Goodness

by Jolel » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 pm

BUMP :D
PvP Realm
Jolel - 60 Warrior
Flooey - 19 Shaman

PvE Realm
Jolel - 40 Shaman
Jolel
Tester